WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016: WBJEE JECA Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)conducts Joint Exam for Computer Applications every year in the state of West Bengal. This exam is conducted for admission in Master of Computer Applications i.e. MCA Course. By this entrance test, candidates can get admission in any government or private college or university in West Bengal. WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016 are released on the
WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016 are released on the 4th May 2016 and candidates can apply until 16th June 2016. The exam will be conducted on 23rd July 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date. Candidates can fill the WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016 via online mode only.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc. before applying. Followers can read all necessary information related to WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016 from this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully and then decide whether to apply for this exam or not.
WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Applicant must be a resident of West Bengal state.
- Candidate must have Bachelors Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Graduation. Candidates appearing for their final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for WB JECA 2016.
- There is no age limit to apply for WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016.
- Starting date to submit the application form online: 4th May 2016
- The last date to submit application form online: 16th June 2016
- Admit Card Availability: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: 23rd July 2016
- Result Declaration Date: August 2016
- Counselling Process: August 2016
The application fee for WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016 is Rs. 600/-. Candidates can pay the application fee by E-Challan from the official website. After that candidates can make payment in any branch of Allahabad Bank.
How to Apply For WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016
Candidates can fill the application form for WBJEE JECA Entrance Exam 2016 via online mode. Candidates can apply for this entrance exam from the official website i.e. wbjeeb.in. The detail of steps to fill the application form online is given below:
Steps to fill the WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016:
- Visit the Official Website i.e. wbjeeb.in
- Search for the link of Application form for WBJEE JECA 2016.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee by online mode as mentioned above.
- Upload the photo, signature and thumb impression, etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
Two papers will organize in this entrance exam. The paper will conduct in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Paper 1 will conduct for 100 marks. 50 questions will ask for 100 marks. Each question will carry two marks. Questions will be asked from Mathematics Subject. The duration of Paper 1 will be 2 hours and there will 1/4th negative marking applicable for each wrong answer.
Paper 2 will conduct as Aptitude Test. Total 30 questions will ask for three marks each and ten questions will be asked for one mark each. Total marks will 100. The duration of this exam will be one hour. There will 1/4th negative marking applicable for each wrong answer.
Candidates will get admission by marks obtained in the entrance test. After commencement of exam, the result will be declared, and merit list will be issued on the official website. Candidates will be allotted seats by rank obtained in the entrance exam.
Counseling process will start in the month of August 2016, and the schedule of counseling will be uploaded on the official website of the university. If you have any doubt or you wish to have more information related to WBJEE JECA Application Form 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website wbjeeb.in