VEE Application Form 2017, Vels Entrance Examination, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc.
VEE stands for Vels Entrance Examination. This is an entrance exam conducted by Vels University, Chennai. This University offers various under graduate and post graduate courses in various fields. This exam is conducted for providing admission to its B.E. or B.Tech courses. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for this examination.
Candidates, qualifying in this entrance exam, will get admission in Vels University or colleges affiliated to this university. The entrance exam is conducted because seats are limited, and applicants are very large in number. VEE Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of December 2016 and candidates can apply till April 2017.
The exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Candidates can fill the VEE Application Form 2017 via on line and offline mode. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
We are providing you the detailed information related to VEE 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc. in this article. Candidates must read this article carefully before applying for the exam.
VEE Application Form 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for Vels Entrance Examination is given below:
- For B.E./B.Tech Course: Applicant must have passed 12th class from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects.
- For B.Sc. (Nautical Sciences) And B.E. (Marine Engineering): Candidate must have secured 60% marks in 12th class in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Candidates must have secured 50% marks in English at 10th or 12th class.
- The upper age limit of candidate is 25 years.
- Starting date to submit application form: December 2016
- The last date to submit application form online: April 2017
- The last date to submit application form offline: April 2017
- Admit card availability: 15 days before exam date on official website
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result announcement: June 2017
- Counselling Process: July 2017
- The application fee for VEE Application form and Prospectus is Rs. 800/- and Rs. 850/- in the case of application form is availed by post.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by cash or DD drew for Vels University, payable at Chennai.
- Application fee can also be paid by online mode i.e. by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
How to Apply for VEE Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for Vels Entrance Exam 2017 via online mode and offline mode. The detail is given below:
In case of Offline mode:
Candidates can fill the form by three ways i.e. in person, by post, by downloading application form from the official website i.e. www.velsuniv.ac.in
Candidates can buy the application form and prospectus from the Vels University campus and institutes affiliated to this university. After filling the form completely, candidates will need to submit the application form along with DD to the following mentioned address.
Candidates can also avail the application form by post at their postal address by sending DD; self-addressed the envelope and a request to send the application form to the Vels University office. After getting the application form, candidates can submit the application form to the following mentioned address by post.
Candidates can also download the application form from the official website of the university i.e. www.velsuniv.ac.in. After getting the form, fill it and send it along with DD to the following mentioned address:
Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road,
Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117,
Tamil Nadu India
Tel. No. : +91-44-2266 2500/2501
Admin Helpline: 044-33624444
In a case of Online mode: Candidates can also fill the application form from the official website i.e. www.velsuniv.ac.in. Search for the link of Application Form for VEE 2017. Fill the form completely and pay the application fee by online mode i.e. by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
Upload the photo, signature, etc. on the online application form. Click Submit after checking the filled application form and take the printout of it for future use.
The exam will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. The duration of exam will be three hours. Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
Candidates will be eligible for counseling only if they secure more marks then cut off marks decided authority. After the declaration of result, merit list will be issued on the official website. Candidates can check their name from merit list. If their name come under merit list, then they will be eligible for counseling.
Candidates should check the counseling schedule from the official website. Candidates should take their original documents with them while going for counseling. Document verification will be done in counseling. Seats will be allotted to candidates by their rank obtained in the entrance test.
If you have any doubt or you wish to have more information related to VEE Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.velsuniv.ac.in