UP Polytechnic (JEECUP 2017), Application Form, eligibility Criteria, important dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc.
UP Polytechnic Application Form 2017
UP Polytechnic also known as Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh i.e. JEECUP. UP Polytechnic (JEECUP 2017) is a state level entrance examination conducted by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). Every year, thousands of applicants appear for this exam to get admission in various polytechnic courses in the government and private polytechnic institutes and colleges of Uttar Pradesh (UP).
The UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017 application form are available till 28th Feb 2017. Candidates can apply for JEECUP 2017 via online mode i.e. through official website of exam conducting board, which is, Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE).
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying and they should also read the information bulletin before filling the application form. Here, in this article, We are providing you the detail of eligibility Criteria, important dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc. in precise form. So, Read the article before applying.
Eligibility Criteria For Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh state, otherwise, they will be eligible for only 15% of seats. Because 85% seats in several private and government colleges of UP state is reserved for candidates belonging to this state.
- Candidates should have passed class 10th, 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board.
- Starting date to register online: 15th December 2016
- Last date for online registration: 28th February 2017
- Date of Exam: May 2017
- Result declaration Date: within 15 days of examination
- Counseling process starts in June 2017
- The Question paper will consist of objective type MCQs.
- Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam. 60 questions will be asked from Mathematics and 30-30 questions will be asked from both Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- 4 Marks will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be 1/4th Negative marking for wrong answer. It means one mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- The duration of exam will be three hours.
Candidates of General Category have to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST Category Candidates, the application fee is Rs. 200/-. Application Fee can be paid through online mode i.e. by using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking of the SBI or Allahabad Bank or via Challan Receipt in the Offline Mode.
How to Apply For JEECUP 2017
Candidates can apply for the JEECUP 2017 via online mode through the official website of exam conducting authority. Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.upbte.nic.in and search for the link of Application form for JEECUP 2017.
In the first section, candidates should fill their personal, educational and other important details and they have to upload the scanned copy of the Photograph and Signature as per the format provided by the Council on the application form.
After that, in the second section, they have to pay the application fee as mentioned above. After doing all these things, they have to submit the application form. Candidates should take the printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Counselling Process for JEECUP 2017
After conducting exam, result will be declared within a few days of commencement of exam. Merit list will be issued on the official website on the basis of marks obtained in the exam. Only qualified candidates will be called for counseling process. It is expected that the counseling process will held in the month of June 2017. Counseling process includes choice filling, document verification, and seat allotment.
If you have any query/doubt or you want any other information related to JEECUP 2017, you can write to us in the comment box. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.jeecup.org