UKSEE 2017 Application form: UKSEE Notification, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application fee, important dates, application process, etc.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam i.e. UKSEE is a state level entrance exam conducted every year by Uttarakhand Technical University. It is also known as Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) Entrance Examination. Students apply for this test for admission to the first year of B.Pharm, BHMCT & MCA and also for the 2nd year of B.Tech, B.Pharm & MCA. UKSEE Application form 2017 will be released in the month of April 2017.
Students can get application form through offline mode only. Candidates can get the application form from the university campus & post office. If a student wants to take admission in the Engineering course, then they have to submit separate application form for each course. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for UKSEE 2017 Application Form
We are providing you the detail of eligibility criteria and other information like important dates, application fee, exam pattern, how to apply, etc. Read the article before applying.
UKSEE 2017 Application Form
There is no age limit for this test. Educational Eligibility criteria for different courses is detailed below:
- For B. Pharma: 12th Class pass with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the subject (Mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational).
- For B. Pharma (Lateral Entry): Passed Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) (2 years after 10+2) or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks.
- For BHMCT: 12th class pass with at least 50% Marks.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Passed Diploma from an AICTE approved institution in appropriate branch of engineering/ technology & secures minimum 45% Marks (40% in case of reserved category).
Passed B.Sc. Degree with at least 45% Marks (40% in case of reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- For MCA: Bachelor Degree with Maths at 12th class level with at least 60% marks.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST Candidates for each course. If any candidate wants the application form by post, then candidate have to pay additional handling charges of Rs. 125/-.The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for UKSEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the application form and send the application form to the following address:
Uttarakhand Technical University,
Govt. Girls Polytechnic Campus,
PO Chandanwadi, Premnagar,
Suddhowala, Dehradun (UK)
Candidates are advised to note down the application number and take a copy of filled application form for future reference.
Here, we are telling you the tentative dates. Exact dates will be informed you later when the authority will announce it on the official website.
- Availability of Application Form: last week of April 2017
- Last Date to submit application form: last week of May 2017
- Exam Date: third week of June 2017
- Result Declaration Date: last week of June 2017
- Counselling Process Start from third week of July 2017
Exam Pattern is different for different courses. 9 Exam papers will be organized in UKSEE 2017. All exams consist of objective type multi-choice questions. The question paper will be asked in both English or Hindi languages. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer, and there will be no negative marking. Subject wise exam pattern detail is given below:
- Paper 1 Physics & Chemistry: 150 marks and duration is 2 ½ hours
- Exam 2 Mathematics: 75 marks and duration is 1 ½ hours
- Paper 3 Biology: 75 marks and duration is1 ½ hours
- Exam 4 Aptitude Test For General Awareness (BHMCT): 75 marks and duration is 1 ½ hours
- Paper 5 Aptitude Test For MCA: 100 marks and duration is 2 ½ hours
- The Paper 6 Aptitude Test For Engg. Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry): 75 marks and duration is 1 ½ hours
- Paper 7 Aptitude Test For Pharmacy Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry): 75 marks and duration is 1 ½ hours
- Exam 8 Aptitude Test For B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry): 75 marks and duration is 1 ½ hours
- Paper 9 Aptitude Test For MCA (Lateral Entry): 75 marks and duration is 1 ½ hours
UKSEE 2017 Counselling Process
Counseling process will start after a declaration of merit list. Counseling will start from the third week of July 2017 (tentative). Candidates have to submit counseling fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of DD in favor of Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun. The lateral entry seats are reserved for candidates of Uttarakhand state only.
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE 2017 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2017 Score Card
- ID proof
If you have any doubt related to UKSEE 2017 Application Form, you can tell us by commenting in the comment box.