TSICET Application Form 2017: TSICET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of TSICET is Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. This is a state level entrance test conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal joint with Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. This university conducts entrance exam for providing admission in MBA and MCA course in various colleges affiliated to this university.
Application forms for this entrance exam will be released in the month of March 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. TSICET Application Form 2017 will be available online only.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc. related to TSICET 2017 before applying.
We are providing you all necessary information related to TSICET Application Form 2017 in this article. Candidates are advised read this article carefully before applying for this exam.
TSICET Application Form 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for TSICET 2017:
- Candidate must be the citizen of India, and they should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the educational institutions of Telangana.
- Candidates of Foreign Nationals will need to satisfy the rules of the University in which he/she want to take admission.
Educational Qualification Required:
- For MBA Course: Bachelor Degree from recognized university
- For MCA course: Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as subject with securing at least 50% marks(45% for SC/ST Category Candidates)
- If any candidate has done graduation Graduation from distance education, then that distance education university must have recognition from Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC.
- Candidates appearing in final year of Bachelor Degree can also apply for TSICET 2017.
- Starting date to submit application form online: March 2017
- The last date to submit application form online: April 2017
- Admit card availability: 15 days before exam date on official website
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result announcement date: June 2017
- Counselling Process: July 2017
- Application form for General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- The application fee for SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates can also pay application fee through TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P.
How to Apply for TSICET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for TSICET 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the TSICET Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. www.tsicet.org. We are telling you the way to fill the application form online. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.tsicet.org
- Search for the link of Application form 2017.
- Fill the application form completely like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail, etc.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Upload the photo, signature, etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form carefully.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
TSICET 2017 will be organized in pen paper based mode. Candidates will be given OMR sheets to mark their answers. Objective type MCQs will be asked in the question paper.
Total 200 questions will be asked for 200 marks. The duration of two and a half hours will be provided to attempt the exam. Questions will be asked from three sections, namely, Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability.
Candidates will be selected for counseling by merit list prepared by marks obtained in the entrance test. Merit list will be issued on the official website. To qualify in the TSICET 2017, candidates should secure at least 25% marks in the entrance test.
Candidates can check their name from that list. In counseling, candidates will be allotted seats by rank, choice of college, choice of course and availability of seats.
Candidates can check the schedule of counseling from the official website. Document verification will also be done at the time of counseling. So, Candidates should bring their original certificates in counseling.
If you have any doubt or you wish to have more information related to TSICET Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.tsicet.org