TS POLYCET 2017, Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, Application Form, Eligibility, Important dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern and Counselling Process etc.
TS POLYCET 2017
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as TS POLYCET. This is a state level entrance test specially conducted for candidates of Telangana state. Candidates, who want to get admission in various colleges of Telangana state for polytechnic courses, can apply for this entrance test.
This exam is conducted by Telangana State Board of Technical Education. Every year, thousands of candidates apply for this exam with an aim of getting admission in government and private colleges of Telangana state. If you are interested in applying for TS POLYCET 2017, then you are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Application forms for TS POLYCET 2017 will be released in the month of March, 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of April, 2017. We are providing you necessary information related to TS POLYCET 2017 like Eligibility, Important dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern and Counselling Process etc. in this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying.
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Applicant should hold the domicile of Telangana state.
- Candidate must have the passed 10th class from recognised board.
- Candidates appearing in 10th class are also eligible for this exam.
- Candidates, who have the compartment in any one subject in 10th class are also eligible to apply for TS POLYCET 2017.
- There is no age limit for applying for this exam.
- Starting date to submit application form : March, 2017
- Last date to submit application form : April, 2017
- Admit Card availability : two weeks before exam date
- Date of Examination : May, 2017
- Result declaration date : May, 2017
Application fee for all category candidates is Rs. 330/-
How to Apply TS POLYCET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for TS POLYCET 2017 via online and offline mode. In case of offline mode, candidates can get application form from various polytechnic colleges of Telangana state. In case of online mode, Candidates can apply for TS POLYCET 2017 from official website. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- Search for the link of TS POLYCET 2017.
- Read the information bulletin carefully and fill the application form accordingly.
- Fill the fee detail and upload photo, signature and left thumb impression etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled form carefully.
- Take the printout of it for future use.
The exam pattern will help you in making preparation of exam. The question paper will consist of 120 objective type questions. Questions asked will be of 10th class level and questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of class 10th syllabus. Candidates will be OMR Sheets to mark their answers.
Counselling will be held after declaration of result of TS POLYCET 2017. Counselling will be done through online mode. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank. In counselling, candidates will choose the course and college for admission as per their rank and availability of seats. Document verification will be done at the time of admission.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- DMC of 12th class
- TS Polycet Score Card
- TS Polycet Admit Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter
If you want any other information related to TS POLYCET 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.