Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form: Tripura JEE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
Latest Updates as on 23rd Feb 2017: The Tripura JEE Exam will be conducted on 3rd and 4th May 2017. Tripura JEE Admit Card 2017 will be available soon on the official website i.e. tbjee.nic.in
Tripura Joint Entrance Exam is a state level entrance exam conducted by Tripura board of joint entrance exam. Exam series is organized to give admission to deserving candidates in various courses in various fields like Medical, Technical, Engineering and other programs. Candidates will get admission in Engineering colleges in Tripura state.
The exam is conducted at various exam centers, namely, Kailasahar, Dharmanagar, Udaipur, and Agartala, etc. Interested candidates must have a look at the eligibility criteria before applying. Application forms for Tripura JEE 2017 will be released in the month of December 2016 and candidates can apply until January, 2017. The exam will be conducted in the month of April, 2017.
Candidates can apply via online and offline mode as per their choice. We are providing you the detail of Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc. related to Tripura JEE 2017 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and applicant must be a resident of Tripura state for at least ten years.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur-Tripura area or the children of state government employee will also be eligible to appear in the examination.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from Tripura Board or Central Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology as the main subjects.
- Starting date to register application form: December 2016
- The last date to submit application form: January 2017
- Admit Card available: 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: 3rd and 4th May 2017
- Declaration of Result: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: May or June 2017
Every candidate will pay Rs. 90/- at the submission of application form. Apart from that, candidates will pay examination fee by e-Challan from any Branch of the State Bank of India.
- Exam fee for General Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Exam fee for SC &ST Candidates- Rs.300/-
- Fee for BPL UR Applicants – 250/-
- Exam fee for BPL SC & ST Candidates – Rs.200/-
How to Apply For Tripura JEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply via online and Offline mode.
In the case of offline mode: Candidates can get the application form by three modes i.e. By Hand from an office of Tripura Board of JEE or the college’s campuses, By post or candidates can also download the application form from the official website of Tripura Board i.e. www.tbjee.nic.in.
After filling the application form, candidates have to submit the application form to the office of TBJEE. The address of office of TBJEE is given below:
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination,
Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building,
2nd Floor, Agartala, PIN – 799 001.
List of college campuses from where candidates can get the application form:
- D. Memorial College at Khowai
- K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College (Belonia)
- Degree College College, Dharamnagar
- S. Mahavidyalaya located at Udaipur
In a case of Online mode: Candidates can fill the application form from the official website i.e. www.tbjee.nic.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.tbjee.nic.in
- Search for the link of Application form for Tripura JEE 2017.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal detail, contact detail, education qualification detail, etc.
- Pay the application fee by using e-challan as mentioned above.
- Application Number and password will be generated. Keep it safe for future usage.
- Click Save and take the printout of application form for future use.
The question paper will include objective type multi-choice questions. Questions will ask from four subjects, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. There will the choice between Biology and Maths depending on the course selected for admission.
Total 50 questions will ask from each subject for 100 marks and 2 hours duration will provide to attempt the exam. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Counseling process will start after the declaration of result of Tripura JEE 2017. A merit list will issue based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Candidates with valid rank will be eligible for counseling. Aspirants will be allotted seats in the counseling process.
Candidates will choose the course and college for admission on the basis of their rank. Document verification will do at the time of admission. If you want any other information, you can write to us by using the comment box given below:
Official Website: www.tbjee.nic.in