SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form: SRMJEEE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of SRMJEEE is SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination. This exam is also known as SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE). The exam is conducted every year by SRM University for giving admission to deserving candidates in B.Tech and Health Sciences in its different campuses at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram Chennai campuses. SRM University provides scholarships to the toppers of SRMJEEE.
Interested candidates must have a look at the eligibility criteria before applying. SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form will be released in the month of October 2016 and candidates can apply till March 2017. The exam will be conducted in the month of April 2017. Candidates can apply via online and offline mode as per their choice.
We are providing you the detail of Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc. related to SRMJEEE 2017 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for this exam.
SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- For B.Tech Course: Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized university with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects. Candidates should secure at least 65% marks for Kattankulathur Campus and 60% marks for other three campuses of SRM University.
- For BioMedical, biotechnology, genetic and bioinformatics engineering: Candidates should have obtained 65% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics.
- Starting date to register application form: October 2016
- The last date to submit application form: March 2017
- Admit Card available: 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: Different dates of April and May 2017
- Declaration of Result: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: June 2017
The application fee is Rs. 1000/-. Application fee can be paid through Unique Voucher or E-Payment like Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Candidates can also pay the application fee by Demand Draft drawn for SRMIST payable at Chennai.
How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for SRMJEEE 2017 via online and offline mode as per the choice of the applicant.
Apply via Offline Mode:
Candidates can buy the application form from any one of the university campuses from SRM University Sikkim, Gangtok, SRM University Haryana, Sonepat, SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi, SRM University, Vadapalani Campus, SRM University, Ramapuram Campus, SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus.
Candidates can also download the application form from the official website i.e. www.srmuniv.ac.in. After filling the application form and paying the application fee via DD, candidates can submit the application form to the address on the university campus in which candidates want to get admission.
Apply via Online Mode:
We are telling you the steps to fill the application form via online mode. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Search for the link of Application form for SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal detail, contact detail, education qualification detail, etc.
- Pay the application fee by using Unique Voucher Code and E-Payment and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Application Number and password will be generated. Keep it safe for future usage.
- Click Save and take the printout of application form for future use.
The question paper will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. The exam will consist of fours subjects, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
There is a provision of negative marking also. For Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, one extra mark will be deducted for the wrong answer and 0.7 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in Biology. The subject wise detail is given below:
- Physics: 35 questions for 105 marks
- Chemistry: 35 questions for 105 marks
- Maths: 35 questions for 105 marks
- Biology: 50 questions for 105 marks
Counseling process will start in the month of June 2017. After the declaration of result, merit list will issue. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for Counselling Process. Seats will allotted by performance in SRMJEEE 2017.
Counseling schedule and venue will upload on the official website of the university. If you have any doubt or you want any other information related to SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.srmuniv.ac.in