Odisha D.El.Ed Application Form: If you are excited about pursuing in D.El.Ed (C.T.) from Odisha state then read this article carefully. This article will contribute you the complete information related to Odisha D.El.Ed Application Form
If an applicant desires to get access to any university or institute of Odisha state, then they need to go via the entry examination carried out by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha.
The SCERT Odisha carries out mixed entry test for offering admission in D.El.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.H.Ed, and so on. Candidates will certainly be picked for Odisha D.El.Ed (CT) Admission 2016 from marks acquired in the entry test. We are offering you the essential details. Prospects are encouraged to review this area thoroughly before using for this entrance test. For basic teacher jobs, you should complete such type of studies.
Odisha D.El.Ed Application Form 2016
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha D.El.Ed (CT) Admission 2016
- Applicant should be a resident of India and should have the domicile of Odisha.
- Candidate must have qualified 12th class from the recognised board of Odisha or Central Administration in any discipline like arts, science or commerce, etc.
- Applicants should secure at least 50% marks in 12th class. 5% relaxation in marks will be provided to the candidates of Reserved category of Odisha state.
Procedure for Odisha D.El.Ed Application Form
Candidates could obtain the entry examination for admission in D.El.Ed in Odisha states through online mode. Candidates could complete the Odisha D.El.Ed Application Form, from the official website i.e. admissions.scertodisha.in.
We are informing you the steps to load the application type online. Mark the actions detailed below:
Steps to follow Odisha D.El.Ed Application Form 2016
- Firstly, Browse the official website i.e. admissions.scertodisha.in
- Now, Search for the link to application forms for Odisha D.El.Ed CT Admission 2016.
- Then, Fill the online application form completely.
- After that, Pay the application fee details as mentioned in the information bulletin.
- Then, Upload the scanned photo, signature and required documents on the online form.
- After that, Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Finally, Click on save and take a printout of the same for later use.
Documents list for the online application form:
- Birth Certificate
- DMC of 12th class.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate in the case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate, feels necessary to furnish.
- In the case of In-Service Candidates.Experience Certificate and NOC.
Exam Pattern for Entry Test
The test pattern will help candidates in making the preparation of exam. The entryway tests for Odisha D.El.Ed (C.T.) will contain objective type multi-choice questions. The period of the examination will certainly be 2 hrs. There is total 100 question for 100 marks. The test will be separated right into two sections.
Exam Pattern for Section I:
Each section will carry ten questions. Exam will consist of following topics:
- Reasoning: 10 questions for ten marks
- Language (English): 10 questions for ten marks
- Teaching Aptitude: 10 questions for ten marks
- General Awareness: 10 questions for ten marks
Exam Criteria for Section II:
The total Number of the item will be 60. These 60 questions will be from four different subjects, and each subject will consist of 15 questions.
- Mathematics: 15 Questions(1 marks for each)
- Social Science: 15 questions contains one mark each
- Science: 15 questions for 15 marks
- Odia/Telugu/Urdu: 15 questions(1 Mark for each)
Candidate will get admission by entrance exam. Candidates will be able to attend counselling only if their name comes under position listing provided on the main internet site. The official website will have regular updates about counselling time.
So, the candidates ought to take their initial papers in counselling. There is a file verification process at the time of counselling. If an applicant does not offer their original certificates in counselling, then their admission will get cancelled.
The authorities will allocate the seats to candidates by the ranking obtained in the examination.
If you desire even more information associated to Odisha D.El.Ed Application Form, you can inform us using the comment box provided below. We will respond you as soon as possible.
Official Website: www.scertodishaadmission.in
Odisha CT Online Application Form 2016
Odisha D.El.Ed Application Form can be filled through SCERT website. So, candidates need to stay on this page. Candidates those have the query regarding application form they can use the comment box which is mentioned in this article.