SAAT Application Form 2017: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of SAAT is Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test. This is a university level entrance test conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. This test is conducted to give admission in various UG and PG courses in various fields like Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, Computer Applications etc.
This university is situated in Odisha state. Candidates, who want to get admission in colleges affiliated to this university, have to qualify this admission test. Application form for SAAT 2017 will be released in the month of January 2017 and candidates can apply till April 2017. The exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017.
Candidates can apply for this test via online mode. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and other important detail related to SAAT Application Form 2017 before applying. Candidates can read important information related to SAAT 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc. from this article.
SAAT Application Form 2017
UG Courses: B.Tech/MBBS/BDS/B.Pharm/BHMCT/B.Sc. Ag./B.Sc.Nursing/Dual Degree in Engineering
PG Courses: M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/MBA/MHA/MHM/MTTM/M.Pharm/M.Sc Nursing
Lateral Entry Courses: B.Tech/MCA/B.Pharm/BHMCT
The eligibility criteria will be different for different courses. The detail of eligibility criteria for some course is given below:
Eligibility criteria for UG Courses:
- For B.Tech. Course: 12th class passed from recognized board with 50% marks in Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology etc.
- For MBBS/BDS Course: 12th class passed from recognized board with 50% marks(40% for reserved category) in Physics, Maths, and Biology as subjects.
- For B. Pharmacy: 12th class from recognized board.
- For B.Sc.in Nursing: 12th class passed from recognized board with 45% marks(40% for reserved category), and Age limit is 17 years as on 31st December 2016.
- For B.Sc. in Agri: 12th class passed from recognized board with 50% marks(40% for reserved category) with science subjects. Age limit is 17 to 23 years.
- For BHMCT: 12th class passed from recognized board with 45% marks(40% for reserved category)
Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses:
- For M.Tech. : B.E. / B.Tech / AMIE /MCA/M.Sc. Or equivalent with at least 50% marks.GATE qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance exam, but they have to submit the application form.
- For M. Pharmacy: B. Pharmacy with at least 55% marks(50% in case of SC/ST candidates). GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance test, but they have to submit the application form.
- For M.Sc. Nursing: B.Sc in Nursing with at least 55% marks
- For any other Master degree: Bachelor degree in relevant discipline with at least 45% marks
Eligibility for Lateral Entry:
- For Engineering, Pharmacy & Hotel Management: Passed or Appearing in Diploma Course in relevant discipline with 60% marks.
- For MCA: Passed or appearing in three year BCA, BSCIT, and B.Sc. in Computer Science with at least 60% of marks.
- Starting date to register application form : January, 2017
- Last date to submit application form: April, 2017
- Admit Card available: 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: Different dates of April and May, 2017
- Declaration of Result: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: June, 2017
There is no application fee for SAAT Application Form 2017.
How to Apply for SAAT Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the SAAT Application Form 2017 via online mode. We are telling you the steps to fill the form online. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.soauniversity.ac.in
- Search for the link of SAAT Application Form 2017.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal detail, contact detail, education qualification detail, etc.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature etc.
- Click Submit after filling the form completely.
- Application Number and password will be generated. Keep it safe for future usage.
- Click Save and take the printout of application form for future use.
- The acknowledgment of the receipt of the application form will be intimated to the candidate email-Id and mobile number through SMS.
Exam pattern will consist of objective type MCQs. Exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. Candidates have to give answers on OMR Sheets by using blue or black ball point pen. Exam paper will be set in only one language i.e. English. For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates and for incorrect answer, 1 extra mark will be deducted. The questions will be asked from different subjects depends on the course selected for admission.
For each correct answer, four marks will be awarded to the candidates, and for the incorrect answer, one extra mark will be deducted. The questions will be asked from different subjects depends on the course selected for admission.
Counselling process will start after declaration of result of SAAT 2017 and candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for Counselling. Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in SAAT 2017, choice of course and college and availability of seats. Document verification will also be done in the counselling.
If you have any doubt or you want any other information related to SAAT 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.soauniversity.ac.in