RPSC RAS Application Form 2016, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Important Dates and Selection Process etc.
RPSC RAS Application Form 2016
Good News!!!! for all graduate candidates who want to get jobs in Rajasthan Administrative services i.e. RAS. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. RPSC has issued notification to invite application forms for 725 posts of Rajasthan Administrative services i.e. RAS. The RPSC RAS Application Form 2016 are available online from 10th May, 2016 and candidates can apply till 25th June, 2016. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information related to RPSC RAS Application Form 2016 like Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Important Dates and Selection Process etc. before applying. Eligible candidates can apply for RAS Exam 2016 by online mode from official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The exam will be conducted in two stages i.e Preliminary and Mains Exam. RAS Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 28th August, 2016. we are providing you necessary information related to RPSC RAS Application Form 2016 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
RAS Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. RPSC conducts Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam twice in a year. This exam is conducted for recruiting candidates on various posts in Rajasthan State Government like deputy secretary, additional district magistrate, joint secretary, head of departments, principal secretaries, chief secretary, deputy commissioner, special secretary etc. This exam is conducted twice in a year. This time, applications are invited for 334 posts of RAS and 391 posts of Additional RAS Posts. Candidates can apply for these posts via online mode on or before 25th June, 2016 from official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Important information related to RPSC RAS Application Form 2016 :
- Name of Organisation : Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. RPSC
- Name of Exam : Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam
- Number of Posts : 725 Posts
- Name of Posts : 334 RA Posts and 391 Additional RA Posts
- Official Website : rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for RAS Application Form 2016
Candidates must be a graduate from recognized university. Candidates appearing in final year of graduation can also apply.
Age Limit is 21 to 35 years. Age Relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government rules.
Important Dates related to RAS application Form 2016
- Starting date for submission of Application Form online : 10th May, 2016
- Closing date to submit application form online : 25th June, 2016
- Correct of Application Form : From 26th June to 25th July, 2016
- Date of RAS Preliminary Exam 2016 : 28th August, 2016
- Result declaration date for RAS Pre Exam 2016 : September, 2016
- Date of RAS Mains Exam : October, 2016
Application Fee for RAS 2016
- Application fee for General Category Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Application Fee for OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST/pH Category Candidates : Rs. 50/-
- Application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by using debit card/credit card/net banking. Candidates can also pay application fee by using their Nearest E-Mitra Center.
How to Apply for RAS 2016
Candidates can apply for RAS Preliminary Exam 2016 via online mode before last date i.e. 25th June, 2016. Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the online application form. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search for the link of Application Form for RAS 2016.
- Select the post for which you want to apply and Click Apply online.
- fill the online application form completely.
- Pay the application fee by using any online mode as mentioned above and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Upload the photo, signature and necessary documents etc. on the online application form.
- click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Exam Pattern for RAS Exam 2016
Exam will be conducted in two different stages i.e. Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. The exam pattern for both the exams is given below:
Exam Pattern for RAS Preliminary Exam 2016:
- Total 200 objective type MCQs will be asked in this exam.
- Total Marks will be 200 and the duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- There will be 1/3rd Negative Marking applicable for every wrong answer.
- This is only a kind of screening test. Questions will be asked from General Knowledge & General Science.
Exam Pattern for RAS Main Exam 2016:
- The mains exam will consist of 4 papers. All papers will be of descriptive type.
- The duration of each paper will be 3 hours.
- Each paper will carry 200 marks and total 800 marks for all 4 papers.
- Papers will include following topics:
- General Studies-I : 200 marks
- General Studies-II : 200 marks
- General Studies-III : 200 marks
- General Hindi and General English : 200 marks
Selection Process for RAS 2016
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary exam, Main Exam and interview. Preliminary Exam will be conducted for the purpose of screening. Candidates, who will qualify in Pre exam, will be eligible for main exam. The number of candidates for Main exam will be 15 times of number of posts. Candidates, qualified in Mains Exam will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of Merit. Final Selection will be done on the basis of Overall Performance in Pre Exam, Main Exam and interview.
We have provided you necessary information related to RPSC RAS Application Form 2016 in this article. If you have any doubt, you can write to us by using the comment box given below:
Click Here for Official Notification
Click Here for RAS Application Form 2016