OUAT CET 2017 Application Form: OUAT CET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, and Selection Process, etc.
The full form of OUAT is Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, and CET is Common Entrance Test. Every year, this university conducts common entrance test for giving admission to deserving candidates in various UG and PG courses.
This University offers various UG and PG courses in different streams like Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Fishery Science, Home Science & Forestry. Candidates, who want to get admission in any of these courses in any college affiliated to OUAT, have to apply for OUAT CET 2017 Application Form
Application form for this test will be released in the month of March 2017 and the examination will be held in the month of May 2017. Candidates can apply for this test via online mode i.e. from the official website of the university at www.ouat.ac.in.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important detail like Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern and Counselling Process, etc. before applying. We are providing the necessary information related to this exam in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying. We recommended to the applicants that must apply for the same exam to set up career in the Agriculture
OUAT CET 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Minimum educational qualification is the 12th class with science subjects with 50% marks(40% for reserved category candidates) from recognized board.
- Minimum age limit is 17 years till 31st December 2016
- For B.Sc. (Forestry), Candidates have to qualify Physical Endurance Test which will be conducted before counseling. Physical standards for that tests are mentioned below:
- Male (General & SC) = 163cm.,ST = 152cm
- Female (General & SC) = 150cm., ST = 145cm
- Male = 79 cm to 84 cm (Minimum 5 cm. Expansion)
- Female = 74 cm to 79 cm (Minimum 5 cm. Expansion)
Physical capacity for Fast walking in four hours
- Male = 25 km
- Female = 14 km.
- Starting date for submission of application form: March 2017
- Closing date for submission of application form: April 2017
- Admit Card available: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Entrance Test: May 2017
- Result Declaration Date: within two weeks of commencement of exam
Candidates can pay the application fee by using the online mode like Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. Candidates can also pay the application fee by Bank Draft in favor of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar payable at SBI OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar.
Application Fee for General Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply for OUAT CET Application Form
Candidates can apply online for OUAT CET 2017. Note down the steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ouat.ac.in
- Search for the link of OUAT CET 2017 and click Apply Online.
- Fill the online application form completely.
- Fill the application fee payment detail.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Candidates can also apply via offline mode. For this, candidates can buy the application form from university campus or affiliated colleges, and after filling the application form and making draft for payment of application fee, Candidate has to send the application form and Bank Draft to the following address:
Objective type MCQs will ask in the question paper. Total marks will be 200 and 2 hours duration will be provided to attempt the examination. The question paper will set in only English Language. The questions will ask from following subjects:
- Physics: 66 Questions for 66 marks
- Chemistry: 66 Questions for 66 marks
- Mathematics/Biology : 68 Questions for 68 marks
Candidates will select for admission by merit list of entrance examination and marks obtained in 12th class. Weighted score of candidates will calculate by his/her academic career and Entrance Examination as given below:
- H.S.C. / equivalent 25%
- +2 Sc. /equivalent 25%
- Entrance Examination 50%
If you want any other information related to OUAT CET 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below:
Official Website: www.ouat.ac.in