MP DAHET Application Form 2017, Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test, Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling etc.
MP DAHET Application Form 2017
Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test is abbreviated as DAHET. This is a state level entrance test conducted by Madhya Pradesh Vyapam for providing admission in Animal Husbandry Diploma. MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal invites online applications for DAHET every year. Many candidates, with an aim to get admission in Diploma in Animal Husbandry, apply for this exam. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can fill the MP
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can fill the MP DAHET 2017 Application Form from the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in. The application form will be released in the month of April 2017 and candidates can apply till May 2017. The Exam will be conducted in the month of June or July 2017.
We are providing you, the detail of Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling etc. related to this exam in this article. Candidates are advised to read the information related to MP DAHET 2017 Application Form provided by us in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for DAHET 2017
For being eligible for MP DAHET 2017, candidates should fulfil the following terms and conditions :
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from MP Board with Zoology/Mathematics/Agriculture as subjects.
- Candidates should secure at least 50% marks in 12th class(45% marks in case of reserved category candidates)
- The age limit for this entrance exam is 17 to 28 years.
- Starting date to submit application form online : April 2017
- Closing date to submit application form online : May 2017
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : June or July 2017
- Result Declaration Date : August 2017
- Counselling Process : August 2017
- For General and OBC category Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by using the debit card/credit card/net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Exam pattern helps candidates in making exam preparation plans. In this entrance test, objective type multi-choice questions will be set in the question paper. Total 120 questions will be asked for 120 marks. The duration of exam will be 2 hours. 12th class level questions will be asked in the question paper.
How to Apply for DAHET 2017
Candidates can apply for MP DAHET 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the application form for DAHET 2017 from the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form from the official website. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in
- Search for the link of Application form for DAHET 2017.
- Fill the online application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the photo, signature and required documents on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. After the declaration of the result, counselling process will start. Counselling will be held in the month of August 2017. The schedule of counselling will be uploaded on the official website of MP Vyapam. In counselling, seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their rank.
Document verification will also be done at the time of counselling. So, candidates should take their original certificates while going for counselling. If they fail to present original documents, their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded DMCs will not be accepted.
If you want any other information related to MP DAHET Application Form 2017, then you can write to us in the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.mponline.gov.in