MP D.Ed Application Form 2016: MP D.Ed Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admission Process, How to Apply from official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in
Do you want to know the procedure to apply for D.Ed in Madhya Pradesh state????? We are here to provide you complete information related to MP D.Ed Application Form 2016 in this article.
Application form for MP D.Ed 2016 for the session year 2016-18 will be released in the month of September 2016 by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) on behalf of the State Council of Educational Research & Training.
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can fill the MP D.Ed Application Form 2016 via online mode in the month of July/August 2016. The candidates will select for admission on Merit-Cum-Preference basis. It is a golden chance to get the job in the primary level so must apply in the limited time.
Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for MP D.Ed Application Form 2016.
MP D.Ed Application Form 2016
Eligibility Criteria for MP D.Ed 2016
The detail of eligibility criteria for MP D.Ed Admission 2016 is given below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- 12th class passed in single attempt from MP Board/Central Board with securing at least 50% marks in 12th class(45% in case of SC/ST Category Candidates of MP state).
How to Apply for MP D.Ed 2016
Candidates can apply for MP D.Ed 2016 via online mode. Candidates can fill the MP D.Ed Application Form 2016 from the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in
- Search for the link of Application form for MP D.Ed 2016.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee if any.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and required documents(detailed below) on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
List of documents to be uploaded on the online application form:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile / Residential Certificate of Minimum 15 Years School Leaving Certificate of Passing Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) from a Board of Secondary Education recognised by the Central Government / State Government
- DMC of 12th class.
- Caste Certificate in case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category
- In the case of candidates already in Service, an Experience Certificate (EC) as well as No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate, feels necessary to furnish.
Admission Process for MP D.Ed 2016
Admission of the candidate will finish by marks obtained in the qualifying examination and experience etc. After submission of application form, merit list and waiting list will prepare and will issue on the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will eligible for counselling. Counselling will hold in four rounds. The schedule of counselling will upload on the official website.
Candidates should come along with their original documents at the time of counselling. Document verification will also be done at the time of counselling.
We hope that information provided by us will be helpful to you. If you want more information related to MP D.Ed Application Form 2016, You can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.mponline.gov.in