MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016, 140 clerks-cum-typist and Lab Assistant Posts detail available at official website i.e. www.verka.coop
MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016
Good news for candidates, who are looking for government job in Punjab!!!! Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation i.e. Milkfed Punjab has issued notification for inviting applications from eligible candidates for 140 posts of clerks-cum-typist and Lab Assistant Posts. As per advertisement number 02/2016, the MILKFED Punjab has invited applications from candidates for the posts of Clerk and Laboratory Assistant. There are 100 vacant seats for Clerk-cum-typists and 40 seats for Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying and eligible candidates can apply for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016 via online mode. Eligible candidate scan apply for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016 from 30th May, 2016 till 16th June, 2016. We are providing you the information like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc. related to MILKFED Punjab Recruitment in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
MILKFED Punjab notification, 140 posts of Clerk
Milkfed is a renowned name in the field of Co-operatives and it is an honor to work with such reputed organisation. Many candidates wait for recruitment news from Milkfed. This time, the department has issued notification for inviting applications for 140 posts of clerk and lab assistant. This is a golden chance for government job seekers in Punjab state. We are providing you the information related to this recruitment in brief form. Read the article carefully and then decide whether you want to apply for this post or not.
Eligibility Criteria for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016
- For Clerk-cum-Typist Posts : Candidate must have done B.Com from recognized university with certificate of computer knowledge.
- For Laboratory Assistant Post : Candidates must have done B.Sc with Chemistry with Certificate Course in Information Technology.
Minimum Age limit is 18 years and Maximum Age limit is 45 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Other Important information related to MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written test. There will be no interview. Candidates will be appointed on the basis of merit list.
- Application fee for General and OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 700/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PH Category Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- Application fee can be paid by online mode only.
- Pay Scale for Clerk-cum-Typist Posts : Rs 10,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 3,200/- per month.
- Pay Scale for Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician : Rs 5,910/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/- per month.
- Starting date to apply online : 30th May, 2016
- Last date to apply online : 16th June, 2016 (till 4:00 pm)
- last date for payment of online application form : 20th June, 2016
- Date of Examination : July/August 2016(Expected)
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016 via online mode. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.verka.coop
- Search for the link of Career and select the post for which you want to apply i.e. Clerk or Lab Assistant.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Upload the photo and signature on the online application form.
- Click submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click save and take printout of it for future use.
We hope that information provided by us will be helpful to you. For more information related to MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016 like exam date, syllabus, answer keys and result etc., you can visit our site at regular intervals.
Download Official Notification
Click here to Apply Online