Kerala D.Ed Application Form 2017: Kerala D.Ed TTI D.Ed Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure, How to Apply for admission in Kerala D.Ed etc.
Do you want to pursue D.Ed from Kerala state????? Do you want to know the procedure to apply for Kerala D.Ed 2017 for the session year 2017-19????? then you are on right page. Candidates, who want to get admission in Kerala D.Ed 2017, should read this article carefully.
In this article, we are providing you necessary information related to Kerala D.Ed Application Form 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure, How to Apply for admission in Kerala D.Ed, etc. in brief form. Kerala D.Ed Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of March 2017 by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Kerala.
Candidates can apply till May 2017. Candidates, after 12th class, can apply for this course. You can apply for Kerala D.Ed 2017 via online mode. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. In the case of ineligibility of applicant, the application form will be rejected. For getting the teaching job, you must follow the D.Ed study.
Kerala D.Ed Application Form 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala D.Ed 2017
The detail of terms and conditions for Kerala D.Ed 2017 is given below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Kerala state.
- 12th class passed in single attempt from Goa Board/Central Board with securing at least 50% marks in 12th class(45% in case of SC/ST Category Candidates).
- Maximum age limit for this course is 33 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for Kerala TTI 2017
Candidate scan applies for Kerala TTI 2017 via offline mode. Candidates can get the application form from the Deputy Director Office of Education, District and Sub-district educational offices, etc.
After filling the application form, candidates will need to send the filled application form along with copies of required documents to the Deputy Director Office of the related sub-districts.
Copies of following documents to be attached with application form:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile / Residential Certificate of Kerala state.
- DMC of 12th class.
- Caste Certificate in case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category of Kerala state
- In the case of candidates already in Service, an Experience Certificate (EC) as well as No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate feels necessary to furnish.
Admission of the candidate will be done by marks obtained in the qualifying examination and experience etc. After submission of application form, merit list and waiting list will prepare and will be issued on the official website i.e. www.education.kerala.gov.in.
Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counselling. Counselling will hold in many rounds. The schedule of counselling will upload on the official website.
Candidates should come along with their original documents at the time of counselling. Document verification will complete at the time of counselling. Downloaded DMCs will not be accepted.
We hope that information provided by us will be helpful to you. If you want more information related to Kerala D.Ed Application Form 2017, You can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.education.kerala.gov.in