Karnataka DCET Application Form 2016, Diploma Common Entrance Test, Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling etc.
Karnataka DCET Application Form 2016
Karnataka Examinations Authority conducts Diploma Common Entrance Test i.e. DCET every year to provide direct admission in the second or third semester of regular B.E courses in Government Colleges, Private colleges, university campus and even in evening engineering colleges. Candidates, who want to get direct admission in the second or third semester of Bachelor of Engineering course, can apply for this entrance exam.
The courses offered after clearing this entrance exam are: B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch. This exam will be conducted at 12 exam centers in Karnataka state. Interested candidates can apply for Karnataka DCET 2016 via online mode. Karnataka DCET Application Form 2016 will be released in the month of June 2016 and the exam will be conducted in the month of July 2016.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling etc. related to Karnataka DCET 2016 before applying. We are providing all necessary information related to Karnataka DCET 2016 Admission in this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria Karnataka DCET 2016
The detail of eligibility criteria for Karnataka DCET 2016 is given below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Minimum age required for this exam is 17 years.
- For direct admission in B.E. course : Candidate must have diploma or equivalent with at least 45% marks in the final year.
- For B.Arch Courses, Candidate should secure diploma with 50% marks with NATA score 40%.
- Starting date to submit application form online : June 2016
- Closing date to submit application form online : 1st week of July 2016
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : End of July 2016
- Result Declaration Date : August 2016
- Counselling Process : August 2016
The detail of application fee for DCET 2016 is given below:
Candidates of General and OBC Category will pay Rs. 650/- as application fee and Candidates of Reserved Category Candidates will pay application fee of Rs. 500/- as application fee. The application fee will be non-refundable and the fee can be paid by online mode or bank challan from Bank of Mysore.
How to Apply For Karnataka DCET Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply for Karnataka DCET 2016 via online mode. Candidates can fill the Karnataka DCET Application Form 2016 from the official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in We are telling you the steps to fill the application from online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- Search for the link of Application Form for DCET 2016.
- Click Apply online and fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the payment detail in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and caste certificates etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Exam pattern will include the objective type multi-choice questions. Total 180 questions will b e asked in the question paper. Each question will carry one mark. 40 questions will be asked from applied Mathematics and 40 questions will be asked from Applied Sciences. Remaining 100 questions will be asked from Engineering subject in various discipline like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Candidates will get admission on the basis of score obtained in the entrance test. Candidates will be allotted seats on purely rank basis. Candidates will be eligible for counseling on the basis of rank, choice, of course, choice of college for admission and availability of seats for admission.
If you want any other information related to Karnataka DCET Application Form 2016, then you can write to us in the comment box given below.We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.kea.kar.nic.in