JNU MCA Application Form 2017: JNU MCA Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is shortly known as JNU. This is one of the famous universities of India situated in New Delhi. This university offers various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce, Management, and Technology. Every year lacs of candidates pass out from this university. Many candidates have
Many candidates have the dream to get admission in this university. Due to a limited number of seats and a large number of applicants, JNU provides admission through entrance test. Only those candidates, who qualify in the entrance test conducted by JNU, will get admission in this university. To get admission in MCA course, JNU conducts JNU MCA Entrance Exam every year.
Interested candidates can apply for this exam via online mode. JNU MCA Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of February 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Candidates, who will get admission in JNU for MCA, will get 100% job placement because of the excellence teaching provided by this university.
Candidates are advised to read the necessary information related to JNU MCA Application Form 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc. carefully before applying. You can read this information from this article.
JNU MCA Application Form 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for MCA Entrance Exam by JNU is given below:
- The applicant can be an Indian National or NRI.
- Candidate must have done Graduation in any discipline with Mathematics as subjects in 12th class level with securing 55% marks in graduation(50% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
- Followers appearing in the final year can also apply.
- Starting date to submit application form: February 2017
- The last date to submit application form online: March 2017
- Admit Card Availability: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result declaration date: June 2017
- Counselling Process: July 2017
Application fee can be paid by online or offline mode as per the choice of the applicant. In the case of Online mode, Candidates can pay the application fee by using the debit card/credit card/net banking, etc. In the case of Offline mode, candidates can also pay the application fee by Bank Challan. The detail of application fee for different categories is given below:
- The application fee for General Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- The application fee for OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 220/-
- The application fee for SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 130/-
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for JNU MCA Entrance Test 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the university i.e. www.jnu.ac.in or admissions.jnu.ac.in. First of all, Visit the official website i.e. www.jnu.ac.in or admissions.jnu.ac.in. After that, Search for the link of Application Form for JNU MCA Admission 2017.
Click Apply online, and online application form will appear on the screen. Fill the form completely and pay the application fee by online mode or offline mode as per your choice. After that, Upload the photo, signature, and documents, etc. on the online application form.
Click Submit after checking the filled application form. Click save and take a printout of it for future use.
The exam pattern for JNU MCA Entrance Exam will help you in making preparation of exam. Questions will be asked from Mathematics, Probability, General Aptitude and Reasoning. Questions will be asked from 12th class and Graduation level syllabus.
Objective type multi-choice questions will be asked in the question paper. Near about 80% questions will be asked from Mathematics and Probability and remaining 20 % questions will b e asked from General Aptitude and Reasoning.
Candidates will be selected by marks obtained in the entrance test. After the declaration of result, merit list will be issued on the official website. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counseling. The counseling schedule will be uploaded on the official website. Document verification will also be done in the counseling.
If you want more information related to JNU MCA Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website admissions.jnu.ac.in