JMI EEE 2017 Application Form: JMI EEE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, How to apply, Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of JMI EEE is Jamia Millia Islamia Engineering Entrance Examination. This is a university level entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University. It is compulsory to qualify in this entrance exam to get admission in the engineering course in this university.
This University is offering various engineering courses in many disciplines like Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Science/ Food/ Chemical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation etc. Interested candidates must have a look at the eligibility criteria before applying.
Application form for JMI EEE 2017 will be released in the month of April 2017, and the exam will be held in the month of June 2017. Candidates can apply for this exam via online mode i.e. from the official website of the university.Candidates can also apply via offline mode.
Here in this article, we are providing you the detail of Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, How to apply, Counselling Process, etc. related to JMI EEE 2017. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before taking the decision whether to apply for this exam or not.
JMI EEE 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Maths/ Biology/Biotechnology and English as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have secured at least 55% marks to apply for this exam.
- Candidates, who have done diploma in Engineering, are also eligible for this test.
- The minimum age required to apply is 17 years.
- Starting date to submit application form online: April 2017
- Last date to Submit Application form: May 2017
- Date of Examination: June 2017
- Result declaration date: within 15 days of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: July 2017
Candidates of General Category have to pay the application fee of Rs. 700/-. Application fee can be paid by any one of the modes mentioned below:
- In cash at the office of the university campus.
- By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-challan.
- By Demand Draft
How to Apply for JMI EEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for JMI EEE 2017 via online or offline mode. In the case of Offline mode, Candidates can get the application form from the university campus, and after filling the application form and paying the application fee, candidates have to submit the application form to the address of the Jamia Millia Islamia University.
In the case of Online mode, Candidates have to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.jmi.ac.in. Note down the steps to fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.jmi.ac.in
- Search for the link of JMI EEE 2017 Application Form, and select the course for which you want to apply.
- Click Apply Online and online application form will appear on a screen.
- Fill the form completely like personal detail, educational detail, etc.
- Pay the application fee and fill the application fee detail in the application form.
- Upload the photo and signature etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Registration Number and password will be generated.
- Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
Multichoice type questions will ask in the JMI EEE 2017. Candidates have to give answers on OMR sheets with the blue or black pen. The duration of exam will be three hours. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer, and there will no negative marking. Questions will ask from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Counselling Process will start in the month of July 2017. After the declaration of result, merit list will issue by marks obtained in the JMI EEE 2017. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will eligible for the counseling process.
Candidates have to attend the counselling for getting admission. Counseling schedule and venue will upload on the official website i.e. www.jmi.ac.in later. Seats will allot by rank obtained in the entrance examination.
If you want any other information related to JMI EEE 2017 Application Form, you can write to us by using the comment box.
Official Website www.jmi.ac.in