JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form: JEE Advanced Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc.
JEE Advanced is an engineering entrance exam conducted by seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) under the supervision of Joint Admission Board (JAB). This exam is conducted at national level entrance exam conducted every year to give admission in engineering.
Candidates, who want to get admission in engineering institute. JEE Advanced is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Application form for JEE Advanced 2017 will be released in the month of April 2017, and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017.
Candidates can apply for this exam via online mode only. Candidates, who have qualified in JEE Main 2017, are eligible for JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form.
Candidates can read necessary information related to JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc. through this article. Candidates should read this article carefully before applying.
JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
B.Tech, B.S., B.Pharm, B.Arch, Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharm, Integrated M.Tech, Dual Degree B.S.-M.S., Integrated M.Sc., etc.
- Candidates must have qualified in JEE Main Exam Paper 1 with cut off marks.
- Candidates can appear for this exam maximum two times in consecutive years.
- Candidate must have born on or after October 1, 1991. Five years age relaxation will be provided to the SC/ST candidates.
- Registration of application form starts from: April 2017
- The last date to submit application form: May 2017
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Admit Card available: 15 days before exam date
- Result declaration date: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: June or July 2017
Application fee can be paid by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or E-challan or Bank Challan etc. The detail of application fee is given below:
Application fee in case of exam center in India:
- The application fee for General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- The application fee for Female candidates of all categories: Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates of all categories: Rs. 1000/-
Application fee in case of Examination Center in Dubai for all candidates:
Application fee for all category candidates: USD 220
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for this exam via online mode from the official website of JEE Advanced. Applicants should be ready with valid e-mail id, scanned the photograph, signature, left thumb impression, e-challan, etc. before applying.
Now, We are telling you the steps to fill the online application form. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.jeeadv.nic.in or www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Search for the link to apply Online for JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
- Fill all the details in application form like personal details, academic details, contact details like e-mail id, password, security pin, etc.
- After that upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression in specified dimensions (right-hand thumb in case the candidate do not have left-hand thumb or any finger if both thumbs are not there).
- After that, fill the application fee through credit card/debit card/e-challan, etc. In the case of e-Challan, the payment should be made in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank in cash.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Take the printout of it for future reference.
JEE Advanced consisting of 2 papers and both the papers are mandatory. Duration of 3 hours will be provided to attempt each paper. The question paper will include objective type MCQs. Negative marking will be applicable for some questions.
Candidates will mention the language in which they want their exam paper from Hindi or English at the time of filling the application form. Questions will ask from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Counselling Process will start in the month of June or July 2017. After the declaration of result of JEE Advanced 2017, merit list will be issued. Candidates will eligible for counseling only if their name come under the merit list.
Followers will allott seats by rank in JEE Advanced 2017. Candidates will choose the course and Institute out of seven IIts for admission on the basis of their rank. It is compulsory to attend the counseling for admission.
If you want any other information related to JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form, you can tell us by using comment box given below:
Official Website www.jeeadv.ac.in