IUET 2017 Application Form: IUET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, How to apply, Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of IUET is Integral University Entrance Test. This is a very popular engineering entrance examination conducted by the Integral University for giving admission to various B.E or B.Tech courses.
It is compulsory to qualify the examination for getting admission in the Engineering. The entrance exam is conducted because seats are limited, and the number of applicants is large.
Admission will be done by score obtained in the IUET. Application form for IUET 2017 will organize in the month of February 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017.
Candidates can apply for this entrance test via online and offline mode. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
We are providing the detail of Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, How to apply, Counselling Process, etc. related to IUET 2017 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully.
IUET 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board with Physics, Maths, and English as compulsory subjects and Biotech/ Chemistry/Computer Science as an optional subject.
- Candidates must secure at least 45% marks in 12th class(40% for reserved category)
- Age limit of candidates should be between 18 to 21 years.
- Registration of application form starts: February 2016
- The last date to submit application form: April 2017
- Admit Card available: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: Second week of May 2017
- Result declaration date: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: June or July 2017
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- and extra Rs. 100/- will charge if you want application form by post to your address.
- application fee can be paid by Demand Draft drawn in the name of “Treasurer Integral University” payable at Lucknow.
How to Apply for IUET 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply via online and offline mode. In the case of Offline Mode, Candidates can get the application form from the admission office of the university campus.
After filling the application form, Candidates have to send the application form and DD for paying the application fee by registered office tot he addresses mentioned below.
In the case of Online mode, Candidates have to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.integraluniversity.ac.in. Search for the link of IUET 2017 Application Form, and select the course of your choice and click apply online. After that fill the online application form. Fill the detail of payment of application form by DD. Upload the signature and photo etc.
After filling the application form, click submit and take the printout of it for future use. After that, send the copy of application form and Demand Draft to the official address of University. The address is mentioned below:
Dasauli, Kushi Road,
Lucknow – 226026,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Ph: +91 522 2890730, 2890812, 3296117, 6451039
Exam Pattern is different for different courses. The detail of exam pattern for B.tech.
Questions will ask in the mode of objective type. Each question will have four options. Duration of exam will three hours. Total 200 questions will ask from different subjects. Two marks will award for each correct answer. The detail of subjects is given below:
- Physics and Chemistry: 100 questions
- Maths: 50 questions
- Biology: 50 questions
Counseling process will start in the month of June or July 2017. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will eligible for the counseling process. Seats will be allotted by ranks obtained in the IUET 2017.
Candidates will choose the course and college for admission in counseling. The schedule and venue of counseling will be uploaded on the official website of the university. Document verification will also be done in the counseling process.
If you want any other information related to IUET 2017 Application Form, leave your message in the comment box. We will reply you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.integraluniversity.ac.in