IPU CET 2017: IPU is Indraprastha University. This university directs a series of Common Entrance Tests that is CET to enroll students in various UG and PG courses for different fields like medical, management, law, computer applications, engineering, etc.
Applicants can take admission in IPU and several colleges associated to IPU after passing in the common entrance test led by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Curious candidates can ask for the IPU CET 2017 from December 2016 till March 2017, and the exam will be held in the month of May 2017.
The purpose of conducted the entrance test is to select worthy candidates for admission because the number of seats is restricted and applicants are large in number. Candidates can apply for IPU CET 2017 Application Form, via online mode only. If you want to utilize, then read this article very carefully. Don’t take it lightly for making the career in the Engineering.
IPU CET 2017 Application Form
The eligibility standards for various courses is different. The detail of eligibility standards for B. Tech.
- Candidates should pass in 12th from recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English as subjects.
- For B.Tech.(biotechnology), Candidates must 12th pass from recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, English and biotechnology/biology as subjects.
- Marks should be minimum 55% for GEN candidates. Marks for reserved category will be according to rules.
- Registration of application form start: December 2016
- The deadline to fill the form: March 2017
- Admit Card: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result announcement: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counseling procedure: July 2017
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-. There is an option of Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. to pay the application fee.
Procedure to Follow for IPU CET 2017:
Candidates can apply for IPU CET 2017 online. Candidates Can fill the application form from the official website of university that is www.ipu.ac.in
Here is a list of steps to fill the application form. If you want to apply then follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, open the official website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in
- After that, Search for the link of IPU CET 2017 Application Form
- Now, Choose the course in which you want to get admission.
- Click Apply Online and an online application form will appear on the screen.
- Now, Fill in the form completely like personal detail, guardian detail, etc.
- After paying the application fee, fill the payment details in application form.
- Now, Upload the scanned signature and photo etc.
- After reviewing the form, click Submit button.
- Then, Click the Save button and take a printout of this for further use.
- Finally, Send the hard copy of application form to the address given below:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Exam Pattern: B.Tech Course
The test paper will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. The exam will be in offline mode or written test. Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheets. Prospects can use the black or blue pen for denoting answers on OMR sheets.
Four numbers will be offered for each and every correct solution, and there will be 1/4th negative marking.Total 150 concerns will certainly be asked from 3 topics, particularly, Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. 50 inquiries will certainly be looking for each subject. Complete 200 questions will be requested for B.Tech (Biotechnology).
The period of the examination will be two and a half hours and for B.Tech(Biotechnology), the duration will certainly be 3 hours. The paper will only especially the English language.
The counseling process may be arranged in the month of July 2017. Counseling process will be conducted through both modes i.e. Offline and online modes. The schedule and venue of counseling will be uploaded on the university’s website.
Candidates, whose name will present in the merit list of IPU CET 2017, will be eligible for the counseling process. Counseling fee is Rs. 1000/- which is non-refundable under any circumstances. Rank in the merit list will decide the admission status.
Seats will be allotted from choices filled by the candidates, rank on merit list and availability of seats. Attending the counseling for admission is compulsory. If you want any other knowledge related to IPU CET 2017 Application Form, you can write to us through comment box given below:
Official Website of University: www.ipu.ac.in