“IGKV CET Application Form 2016” – The full form of IGKV CET is Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test. Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur, Chhattisgarh was established on 20th January 1987. To get admission in the 15 subjects of the Faculty of Agriculture and three subjects of Faculty of Agricultural Engineering, candidates have to qualify in the Common Entrance Exam conducted by IGKV.
IGKV conducts Common Entrance Examination for giving admission to candidates in various UG and PG courses. Here, in this article, we are providing you the information related to IGKV CET 2016 Application So, candidates are advised to read this article carefully. You should not escape from the same because it is compulsory for fill up the application from to make career in the Agriculture field.
IGKV CET Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply for this test via online mode from the official website of the university i.e. www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in. The application form will be released in the month of May 2016, and the exam will be conducted in the month of July 2016. Interested candidates must have a look at the eligibility criteria and other important detail like Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc. before applying.
- Bachelor of Science (Agriculture)
- Bachelor of Science (Horticulture)
- Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
Masters degree in Agronomy, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Horticulture, Entomology, Plant Pathology, Plant Physiology, Agrometeorology, Plant Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Statistics, Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Microbiology
The eligibility criteria for different courses is given below:
Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate Courses:
12th class passed from recognized board with PCM / PCB / PCMB as compulsory subjects with 50% marks
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Courses:
Minimum educational qualification is Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized university with 60% marks.
- Starting date to submit application form: May 2016
- The last date to submit application form: June 2016
- Admit Card available: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Exam: July 2016
- Result Declaration Date: with in two weeks of exam
- Counselling Process: July 2016
- Application Fee for General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply For IGKV CET Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply for IGKV CET 2016 via online mode from the official website of IGKV i.e. www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e.www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in
- Search for the link of IGKV CET 2016.
- Click Apply Online and online application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the personal detail, educational detail, application fee payment detail, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take a printout of it for future use.
The exam pattern will be different for different courses.The question paper will consist of objective type MCQs. Question Paper will be set in both languages i.e. Hindi and English. Candidates have to answer on the OMR Sheets. Candidates can use only blue or black pen to mark the answers on OMR sheets.
Counseling process will start in the month of July 2017. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list prepared by marks obtained in IGKV CET 2016, will be eligible for the counseling process. Seats will be allotted to candidates purely by rank obtained in the exam.
In counseling, candidates will choose their course and college for admission. Document verification will also be done in the counseling process. The time and place for counseling will be informed on the official website of IGKV.
Official Website – www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in
For more information details regarding IGKV CET Application Form , you can use the link of notification. Those have any query regarding application form they can use the discussion box which is mentioned below in this article.