HP PAT Application Form 2017, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Application Fee and Process to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test from official website i.e. www.hptechboard.com
HP PAT Application Form 2017
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test i.e. HP PAT is a state level entrance exam held every year in Himachal Pradesh state. Every year, Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB) conducts this test. Those students, who want to get admission in various polytechnic courses in government/private polytechnic colleges located in the state of Himachal Pradesh, apply for HP PAT every year. This year also,
This year also, application form will be available through both modes i.e. Online and Offline mode. Candidates can either get the application form from official website i.e. www.hptechboard.com or from any polytechnic college located in Himachal Pradesh. Candidates can also get the form through post.
The application form for HP PAT 2017 will be available in the month of March 2017. Candidates must have a look at the eligibility criteria before applying. We are giving you the detail of eligibility criteria, application fee, exam pattern and process to apply etc. Read the article carefully before applying.
- Candidate must have passed 10th class with securing at least 35% marks in Science, English and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates must be resident of Himachal Pradesh state or must have done his/her schooling up to 10th class from Himachal Pradesh state.
- Candidates pursuing 10th class may also eligible to apply.
- Availability of Application Form: Last week of March 2017
- Last date of to submit Application Form: Last week of April 2017
- Date of Exam: Third week of May 2017
- Declaration of Result: within 15 days after commencement of exam
We will update you about the exact dates later.
The exam will consists of 150 questions of one mark each. Question Paper will consist of object type multiple choice questions. Candidates have to answer on OMR sheets. Questions asked will be of 10th class level. 3 hours time will be given to attempt the question paper. There will be negative marking for wrong answer. Subject wise questions detail is given below:
- Physics: 50 Questions
- Chemistry: 30 Questions
- Mathematics: 50 Questions
- English: 20 Questions
- Application Fee for General Category Candidates: Rs. 650/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply for HP PAT 2017
We are telling you the way to apply for HP PAT 2017:
- Candidates can download the application form through official website i.e. www.hptechboard.com
- Candidates can also get the application form to any polytechnic college located in Himachal Pradesh state.
- Candidates can also request to concerned authority to send the application form to your address. For this, you have to pay the application fee and postal charges Rs.50/- in the form of DD.
HP PAT 2017 Counselling
Candidates who will success in written examination will be eligible for counseling process. It is expected that Counselling will be held in the month of June. Counseling will be held online. Candidates are required to visit the official website to participate in the counseling process. During the counseling the candidates are required to select the course and choose the college for admission.
Dear Friends, if you have any other query then leave you message in comment box. We will solve your query as soon as possible. You can also follow our site for further information like date of examination, answer keys, cut off marks and final result etc.
Official Website – www.hptechboard.com