Goa D.Ed Application Form 2017: Goa D.Ed Notification, District Institute of Education & Training i.e. DIET, Goa, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, etc.
Do you want to pursue D.Ed from Goa????? Do you want to know the procedure to get admission in D.Ed in Goa state???? then you are on right page. We are providing you with all necessary information like Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, etc. related to Goa D.Ed Application Form 2017 in this article.
Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying for admission in D.Ed course in any government or private college of Goa state.The District Institute of Education & Training, Goa i.e. DIET, Goa will issue the notification for admission in D.Ed in the month of February 2017.
Candidates will have to submit the application form along with attested copies of Educational Certificates / Domicile Documents / Date of Birth Certification and Caste Certificates etc. before the last date of submission of application form. You can make a career in the teaching department by getting the education in the same stream.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. In case, the candidate is not eligible then his/her application will be rejected.
Goa D.Ed Application Form 2017
Objective of D.Ed course:
- To develop the acquaintance with the Theories and Methodologies of Teaching the School Subjects from Standards I to VII.
- For studying the Subject Contents as per the curriculum of Elementary Education in the State.
- To practice different methods of teaching in actual Classroom situations.
- For enabling to bring about Qualitative Change in the Elementary Education.
Eligibility Criteria for Goa D.Ed Admission 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for D.Ed by DIET, Goa is given below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Goa state.
- 12th class passed in single attempt from Goa Board/Central Board with securing at least 50% marks in 12th class(45% in case of SC/ST Category Candidates).
How to fill the Goa D.Ed Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the application form for D.Ed in Goa by offline mode. Candidates can get the application form from any D.Ed college or institute. After filling the application form, submit the application form along with copies of required document in the college before last date.
Copies of Documents to be attached with Application Form for D.Ed 2017 in Goa state:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile / Residential Certificate of Minimum 15 Years School Leaving Certificate (SLC) Certificate of Passing Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) from a Board of Secondary Education recognised by the Central Government / State Government
- DMC of 12th class.
- Caste Certificate in case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category
- In the case of candidates already in Service, an Experience Certificate (EC) as well as No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate feels necessary to furnish.
Admission Process for Goa D.Ed 2017
After closure of submission of application form, Application forms will scrutinise on the following basis:
- Marks obtained in 12th class.
- Proficiency of the Candidates in various Extra-Curricular Activities (ECAs), such as Drawing, Music, Singing, Games / Sports, etc. Proficiency in Computer Education (PCE).
The final list of selected candidates would be displayed on the Notice Board in the First Week of June 2017. Selected candidates will be eligible for Personal Interview. The schedule of Oral Interview will inform to the selected candidates by DIET, Goa.
The purpose of conducting Interview in to analyse the Teaching Experience Performance in Oral Interview. Candidates should come along with their original documents for the oral interview. Document verification will also be done at the time of oral interview.
Course fee for Goa D.Ed Admission 2017
- D.Ed course fee for First Semester: Rs. 4850/-
- D.Ed course fee for Second Semester: Rs. 3250/-
If you want more information related to Goa D.Ed Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.diet-goa.gov.in