CG Pre D.Ed Application Form 2017: CG Pre D.Ed Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process, etc.
If you want to get admission in D.Ed in any government or private college of Chhattisgarh state, then you have to go through the entrance test conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The CGPEB or CG Vyapam conducts entrance exam, named as, CG Pre D.Ed Entrance Exam for providing admission in D.Ed for various colleges and institute.
Candidates can apply for CG Pre D.Ed Entrance Exam via online mode. CG Pre D.Ed Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of April 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Counselling Process, etc. related to CG Pre D.Ed 2017.
We are providing you with all necessary information related to CG Pre D.Ed Application Form 2017 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying. Must complete your study to get job as an elementary teacher
CG Pre D.Ed Application Form 2017:
The detail of eligibility criteria for CG Pre D.Ed 2017 is given below:
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from the recognised board of Chhattisgarh state/Central Government state.
- Candidate must secure at least 50% marks in 12th class, and 5% relaxation in marks will be provided to reserved category candidates.
- Age limit of Candidate will be 17 to 33 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Starting date to apply online: April 2017
- Closing date to submit application form online: End of April 2017
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket Availability: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result declaration date: Updated soon
- Counselling Process: Updated soon
- General Category Candidates: Rs 200/-
- Application fee for OBC Category Candidates: Rs 150/-
- SC/ST/PH Category Candidates: Rs 100/-
How to Apply for CG Pre D.Ed Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for CG Pre D.Ed 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the CG Pre D.Ed Application Form 2017 from the official website of the CG Vyapam i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
We are providing you, the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Search for the link of Application form for CG Pre D.Ed 2017.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, etc. on the online application form.
- Click submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Objective type multi-choice questions will ask in the entrance test. Total 100 questions will ask for 100 marks. Candidates will give OMR sheets to mark their answers.
Candidates can use Black or Blue Ball Point Pen to mark their answers. Questions will ask from following topics:
- General Mental Ability: 30 questions
- General knowledge: 20 questions
- Teaching Ability: 30 questions
- General Hindi: 10 questions
- General English: 10 questions
Candidates will select for admission by marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates, whose name will show in the merit list, will eligible for counselling. In counselling, candidates will allot seats on the basis of their rank, choice of college and availability of seats.
The schedule of counselling will upload on the official website of the CG Vyapam. Document verification will also be done at the time of counselling. Candidates are advised to take their original documents with them while going for counselling.
If any candidate fails to do so, his/her admission will reject. Downloaded Detailed Mark Sheets will not be accepted.
If you want more information related to CG Pre D.Ed Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will reply you as soon as possible.
Official Website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in