CG PPT 2017, Application Form, eligibility Criteria, important dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc.
CG PPT Application Form 2017
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test is abbreviated as CG PPT 2017. This is a state level Polytechnic Entrance Test conducted every year by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). Candidates apply for this test to get admission in various diploma courses in engineering & technology offered by various institutions of Chhattisgarh state.
Application form for CG PPT will be available in the month of March 2017. Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode for CG PPT 2017 from the official website of CGPEB. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and some other important information before applying we are providing you some information related to CG PPT 2017 like eligibility Criteria, important dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc. So, Read this article carefully before applying.
Eligibility criteria for CG PPT 2017 is given below:
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen and hold domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- 10th class pass with mathematics and science subjects from any recognized board with at least 35% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have passed in mathematics and science separately.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years as on or before 1st July 2017.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Starting Date for Online application form – Third week of March 2017
- The last date to submit the application form – Third week of April 2017
- Exam Date – Second week of May 2017
- Result Declaration Date – First week of June 2017
- Counselling Process – Last week of June 2017
Candidates of General category have to pay Rs. 300/- and OBC Category have to pay Rs. 250/- and SC/ST Category have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee. Candidates can pay application fee through online mode or offline mode like by using debit card/ online banking/credit card/bank challan etc.
Process to Apply
Candidates are advised to read the information bulletin before filing the application form. They should follow the instructions given in the information bulletin to fill the form. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form for CG PPT 2017. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website of the Exam Conducting Board i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Search for the link of CG PPT Application Form 2017.
- Fill the form completely like personal detail, guardian detail, payment of fee detail, educational qualification detail etc.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature and documents etc. if required.
- After checking the filled form, click submit.
- Take printout of filled application form for future reference.
There will be 150 Objective Type Multi Choice Questions in the question paper. Candidates will be given three hours to attempt the exam. OMR sheets will be given to answer the questions. Candidates will use black or blue ball point pen for marking their answers. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The CG PPT 2017 syllabus will consist of questions from physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects. 50 questions will be asked from each subject.
Candidates should have passed in class 10th exam at the time of counseling. The counseling process will start in the month of June 2017. The counselling process will be conducted through online process. candidates will be called for counseling on the basis of their rank in the CG PPT 2017. Seats will be allotted to students on the basis of their rank and choices filled by them. Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as counseling fee. We will update you the schedule for counseling later.
if you want any other information related to CG PPT 2017, then you can write to us in the comment box given below.
Official Website – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in