CG PET 2017 Application Form: CG PET Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, How to Apply and Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of CG PET is Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test. It is a state level entrance test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh. Every year, thousands of candidates apply for this test with the aim of getting admission in various UG engineering courses offered by various government and private colleges of Chhattisgarh state.
Candidates can fill the CG PET 2017 Application Form through online mode from the official website of DTE, Chhattisgarh. The application form will be released in the month of March 2017. Follow the study related stream for setting career in the Engineer.
Before applying, candidates should gather some important information like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, How to Apply and Counselling Process, etc. We are providing you all information related to CG PET 2017 Application Form in this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying.
CG PET 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- If the candidate is applying for Chhattisgarh state quota, then the candidate will be required to produce domicile certificate.
- Minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December 2017 and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st July 2017.
- 3 years age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
- 12th Class pass with Physics, Mathematics and any one of the Biology / Chemistry / Bio-Technology as the compulsory subject.
- Minimum secured Marks in 12th class for General Category is 45% and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
These are tentative dates. Exact dates will be updated to you later.
- Starting Date to Fill Application Form Online– Second week of March 2017
- The last date to submit the application form online – Last week of March 2017
- The last date to submit application fee – Last week of March 2017
- Exam Date – Third week of April 2017
- Result Declaration date – within 10 to 15 days after commencement of exam
- Counselling Process Starts from – First week of June 2017
The application fee can be paid through both the modes i.e. online and offline as well. In the case of online mode, use debit/credit card or net banking for payment of application fee and through offline mode from Bank challan of SBI Bank to pay an application fee. The detail of application fee is given below:
- Application Fee for General category is Rs. 300/-
- Application Fee for OBC category is Rs. 250/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PWD category is Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for CG PET 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for CG PET 2017 through online mode i.e. from the official website of the authority. There is no any other mode to apply for CG PET 2017. Candidates should read the information bulletin before filling the application form. They should follow the instructions given in information bulletin to fill the form.
First of all, Candidates should fill their personal, educational and other important details and they have to upload the scanned copy of the Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression in the specified dimension. After that, they have to pay the application fee as mentioned above.
After doing all these things, they have to submit the application form. Candidates should take the printout of the filled application form for future reference.
The exam paper will consist of objective type MCQs. There will total 150 questions asked in the paper and duration of 3 hours will give to solve the exam paper. One mark will award for each correct answer. Questions will ask from three subjects, namely, Physics,
Questions will ask from three subjects, namely, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. 50 Questions will ask from each subject.
The CG PET 2017 Counselling process will start from the first week of June 2017. Only those candidates will eligible for counseling process whose name will come under merit list. For
For counseling process, candidates have to register their name if their name come under the merit list of CG PET 2016. After that, candidates are required to fill the choices of colleges as per their choices.
After that candidates have to go through the document verification process. The seat will allott by choices filled by candidates and seat availability. The schedule of counseling will update you later.
If you want any other information related to CG PET 2017 Application Form, then you can write to us in the comment box given below.
Official Website www.cgdteraipur.ac.in