Bihar Polytechnic 2017, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Date, Exam Pattern and How to Apply from official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2017
Bihar Polytechnic 2017 is a state level entrance exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board i.e. BCECEB. This is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination i.e. DCECE. Every year, thousands of students appear for this examination with the aim of getting admission in various polytechnic courses in government and private polytechnic institutes of Bihar state.
Those students, who pass this test, will get admission in Para Medical (PM), Para Medical Dental (PMD), Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE) and Polytechnic Engineering (PE). Interested candidates can apply for Bihar Polytechnic 2017 through online mode. The form will be released in the month of March 2017 on official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com.
Before applying, candidates must check the eligibility criteria for applying for Bihar Polytechnic 2017. In this article, we are providing you the detail like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Date, Exam Pattern and important dates etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Polytechnic 2016:
- The candidates must be Indian citizen only.
- For PE Courses: Candidate should have completed 10th Class from recognized board with minimum 35% marks.
- For PMD Course: Age Limit is 15 to 30 years as on 31st December 2016.
- For PM Courses: Age Limit is 17 to 35 years as on 31st December 2016 and For ANM Course: Minimum age is 17 years and there is no upper age limit.
- For PPE Courses: Minimum age limit is 19 years.
Eligibility Criteria for DCECE (LE) 2016:
- Candidates have to complete their 12th (Professional/ Technical Education) or 10th + ITI (2 years).
- There is no age limit for the DCECE(LE).
Candidates can pay application fee either by online mode or through offline mode by making challan from bank. The detail of Application Fee for different groups i.e. PM, PMD, PPE, PE is given below:
- For any one group: Rs. 550/- for General Category and Rs. 330/- for SC/ST Category
- For any two group: Rs. 660/- for General Category and Rs. 385/- for SC/ST Category
- For any three group: Rs. 770/- for General Category and Rs. 440/- for SC/ST Category
- For all four group: Rs. 880/- for General Category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Category
- Starting date to submit the application form – March 2017
- The last date to submit the application fee – Last week of April 2017
- Last date to receive the application form – First week of May 2017
- Admit card release – Last week of April 2017
- Exam date – May 2017
- Result announcement – After a few days of commencement of exam
Bihar Polytechnic 2017 is an objective type paper consists of 90 questions of 450 marks. The exam will be conducted through offline mode. Candidates have to use only blue or Black pen to mark answers.
Exam Pattern for PE and PPE Course:
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 30 questions and 150 marks for each subject.
Exam Pattern for PM Course:
- General Science : 25 questions of 125 marks
- Numerical Ability: 15 questions of 75 marks
- Hindi : 15 questions of 75 marks
- English : 15 questions of 75 marks
- General Knowledge : 20 questions of 100 marks
Exam Pattern for PMD Course:
- Physics : 20 questions of 100 marks
- Chemistry : 20 questions of 100 marks
- Mathematics : 10 questions of 50 marks
- Biology : 10 questions of 50 marks
- Hindi : 10 questions of 50 marks
- English: 10 questions of 50 marks
- General Knowledge: 10 questions of 50 marks
How To Apply for Bihar Polytechnic 2017
Candidates can apply for Bihar Polytechnic 2017 through both the modes i.e. online and offline as well. The application form will be available in the month of March 2017 and application form can be submitted till the first week of May 2016. Candidates can get the application form either via online mode i.e. through the official website of BCECE @ www.bceceboard.com or via offline mode i.e. through the designated counter. After filling the application form, Candidates have to send the application form along with the copies of required documents to the address mentioned below:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar.
Dear candidates, for any other information like Date of Examination, Answer keys and Result etc., you can visit our site at regular intervals of time. We will update you from time to time.
Official Website – www.bceceboard.com