BCECE 2017 Application Form: BCECE Notification, Eligibility criteria, application fee, exam pattern and How to apply from official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination i.e. BCECE is a state level entrance exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board also known as BCECEB. Every year, this exam is conducted for getting admission to various Under Graduate Courses in the field of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, and Technology.
Many governments and private colleges in Bihar state use the score obtained in BCECE Exam to give admission to various professional degree courses. This year, the BCECE 2017 Application Form, will be released in February 2017 from official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. In this article, we are providing you the detail like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Date, Exam Pattern and important dates, etc. You are advised to take serious the study of Engineering for making future in Engineering.
BCECE 2017 Application Form
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Math/Biology. Relaxation in marks will be given to the reserved category as per rules of Government.
- Age of candidate should be at least 17 years for medical and agricultural courses, however for engineering and pharmacy courses their no age limit.
Candidates can pay application fee either through online mode like using credit/debit card or by offline mode i.e. by using Bank Challan.
- The application fee for General Category is Rs. 660/- and for SC/ST Category is Rs. 330/-
- Candidates, who belong to PCMB group, have to pay application fee of Rs. 730/- for general category and SC/ST is Rs. 365/-
- Starting Date for Online Application: First week of February 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: Last week of February 2017
- You can payment through challan: first week of March, 2017
- Last date of payment of application fee through online mode: First week of March 2017
- Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form: till the third week of March 2017
- Admit card Downloading date: third week of March 2017
- Date of Examination (stage 1 and stage 2): in the third week of April 2017
- Result Declaration Date: within 15 days of commencement of exam.
The BCECE 2017 has two stages. The question paper type will be objective type consisting of 4 alternative options. 4 Marks will be awarded for every correct answer, and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
BCECE Stage 1:
This stage consists of four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Each subject consists of 50 questions of 200 marks. Physics and chemistry are the mandatory subjects while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology section.
Candidates can select their subjects as per the choice of course for which they want to apply. The duration of Exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
BCECE Stage 2:
This stage consists of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Each subject consists of 100 questions of 400 marks. For this stage also, candidates can choose between Mathematics and Biology.
For attempting each section, duration of one and a half hour will be given. 1/4th Negative marking will also apply at this stage also.
Steps to Apply for BCECE 2017 Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com
- Search for the link of BCECE 2017 Application Form Apply Online.
- Read the information bulletin carefully and fill the form accordingly.
- Fill you personal detail, fee detail, guardian detail, educational qualification detail etc.
- Upload the photo, signature and left thumb impression on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled form.
- Take the printout of it for future use.
After that, candidates have to submit the hard copy of Part A and Part B of application form along with copies of relevant document and passport size photograph in an envelope with heading “Application for BCECE 2017 for —-Course” to the address mentioned below:
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014
Information provided by us will be helpful to you. If you need any other information, then you can tell us by commenting in comment box given below. Do visit our site for further updates like exam date, answer keys, cut off marks and the final result.
Official Website www.bceceboard.com