Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Application Form: – Do you want to know the procedure for admission in Diploma in Elementary Education from Assam state???? then you are on right page.
We are providing you with the detailed information related to Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Application Form 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Process, List of District Centers in Assamcounsellingetc. Candidates if they want to see their career as primary Teacher in private schools of Assam state.
There are 22 recognised Teacher Education Institutes situated in various districts of Assam state. Candidates can apply from any of this institute. Candidates can apply for Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2017 via offline mode.
Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Application Form 2017
Application forms for Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2017 will release in the month of April 2017 and candidates can apply till the mid of May 2017. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
Candidates can apply for Assam SCERT D.El.Ed 2017 Application Form through use official portal that is – www.scertassam.net.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for Upper Primary Teacher and Lower Primary Teacher is given below:
- For Lower Primary Class: Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognised board with securing at least 50% marks(45% in case of reserved category candidates)
- For Upper Primary Class: Candidate must have done Graduation in any discipline from recognised university.
- The age limit of 18 years to 30 years as on 1st July 2017
- Application form for Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2017 will be available from April 2017
- The last date to submit application form at any TEI: May 2017
- Date of publication of Merit List and Waiting List by the Director, SCERT, Assam: End of May 2017
- Date of Admission: June 2017
- Classes start from: July 2017
- Those will buy prospectus and application form they need to pay – Rs. 100/-
- Application fee can be paid by depositing the fee in the form of Indian Postal Order for the Principal of TEIs and DEEO of concerned district, payable in the Head Post Office of the concerned district.
- The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for Assam SCERT D.El.Ed 2017 Application Form
Candidates can get the application form from any Teacher Education Institutes in Assam. Candidates can also download the application form from the official website i.e. www.ssaassam.gov.in. After that fill the application form completely. Fill the choice of three Teacher Education Institutes in Assam for admission.
Paste your passport size photo on the application form. Attach the photocopy of required documents like DMCs of the qualifying exam, age proof certificate, Caste Certificate, Character Certificate and any other certificate can be attached such as experience certificate, etc.
After this, candidates can submit the application form to the nearest centre of Teacher Education Institutes in Assam.
First of all, candidates will submit the application form before the last date. Only those candidates will successfully register, whose applications will be received before closure of submission of application form.
After that, the scrutiny of application forms will finish. Scrutiny of application forms will be done on the basis of caste and score obtained in the qualifying exam.
After that final list will prepare according to merit at TEIs and DEEO Office. After that, this merit list will submit to Director, SCERT, Assam.
Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for admission. They should come for counselling where they will select the Teacher Education Institutes for admission. Document verification and payment of the admission of the fee will be done at the selected TEI for admission.
If you want more information related to Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.scertassam.net.in
Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2016 Schedule:
Eligible candidates those want to apply Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Application Form they need to apply before passing the last date. If the last date passed then form would not submit.