APJEE Application Form 2017, Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
APJEE Application Form 2017
The full form of APJEE is Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. This exam is conducted by Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education. This exam is conducted to give admission in various diploma and degree courses. Candidates, qualifying in this examination, will get admission in various government and private colleges of Arunachal Pradesh state.
If you are interested in applying for APJEE 2017, then you must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can apply for APJEE 2017 via online mode. APJEE 2017 Application Form will be released in the month of February 2017 and candidates can apply till April 2017. The Exam will be held in the month of may, 2017.
Candidates can get all necessary information related to APJEE Application Form 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc. Candidates must read this article carefully before applying for APJEE 2017.
The detail of eligibility criteria for APJEE 2017 is given below:
Applicant must be a resident of Arunachal Pradesh state.
The children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), children of Non- APST employees of the State and Central Government in Arunachal Pradesh and all others residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3 years or more and who passed 10th and 12th class from schools of Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to appear the APJEE.
- For Diploma Courses : Candidates must passed in 10th class from recognized board. Candidates appearing in 10th class are also eligible to apply.
- For Degree Courses : 12th class passed from recognized board with science subjects in 12th class. Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit :
- For Diploma Courses : Age limit is 15 years to 18 years.
- For Degree Courses : Age Limit is 17 years to 21 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST Candidates as per state government rules.
- Starting date to register application form : February, 2017
- Last date to submit application form: April, 2017
- Admit Card available: 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: May, 2017
- Declaration of Result: within two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: July, 2017
- Application fee for APST Candidates is Rs. 500/-
- Application Fee for Non-APST is Rs. 700/-
- Application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill APJEE Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill APJEE Application Form 2017 via online mode. We are telling you the way to fill the application form online. Note down the steps to fill the application form online:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.apdhte.nic.in
- Search for the link of Application form for APJEE 2017.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill all necessary detail like personal detail, guardian detail, contact address, Educational detail etc.
- Pay the application fee by online mode as mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned passport size photo, signature, thumb impression etc.
- Click Submit and registration number and password will be generated.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
We are telling you the pattern of exam for APJEE 2017. This will help you in making plans for preparation of exam. The detail of exam pattern for diploma and degree courses is given below:
- Objective type MCQs will be asked in the question paper.
- Paper will be set in only one language i.e. English.
- Total Marks will be 600 for both courses. Each question will carry 4 marks and there will be 1/4th negative marking applicable for wrong answers.
- Duration of Exam for Diploma Courses will be 2 hours and for degree courses will be 3 hours.
- In Diploma Courses, Questions will be asked from Mathematics and Science Subjects.
- In Degree Courses, Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Counselling process will start after declaration of result of APJEE 2017. A merit list will be published on the official website based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Candidates with valid rank will be eligible for counselling. Candidates will be allotted seats in counselling process. Candidates will choose the course and college for admission on the basis of their rank. Document verification will be done at the time of admission.
If you want any other information related to APJEE 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.apdhte.nic.in