AP POLYCET 2017, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and How to Apply for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017 from official website i.e. sbtetap.gov.in
AP POLYCET Application Form 2017
The full form of AP POLYCET is Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance test conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training i.e. SBTET, Hyderabad. Students after passing 12th class apply for this test with the aim of getting admission in various polytechnic courses that includes engineering, technical, non-engineering, offered by various private and government polytechnic institutes located in Andhra Pradesh.
The AP POLYCET Application form for 2017 will be available in March 2017. Candidates must read the information bulletin provided with application form before filling the application form. Candidates can get the application form for AP POLYCET 2017 from official website i.e. sbtetap.gov.in.
Before applying, candidates must be ensured that they are eligible to apply for this test or not. Here, in this article, we are providing you the detail related to application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, exam pattern and important dates etc. Read the article carefully before applying.
Important information related to AP POLYCET 2017:
- Name of Exam: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017 i.e. AP POLYCET 2017
- Name of Conducting Authority: State Board of Technical Education and Training i.e. SBTET, Hyderabad
- Exam Level: State Level
- Candidate must belong to Andhra Pradesh state or must have passed from schools of AP State.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing for 1oth class or equivalent can apply for this test. Students, who have compartment, can also apply for the exam.
- There is no age limit for applying for AP POLYCET 2017.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 330/- for all category.
The AP POLYCET 2017 entrance exam will be held in April 2017. This test will be of objective type test of 120 questions of 12o marks and two hours duration. There will be no negative marking for this entrance test. Questions asked will be of 10th class level from subjects of Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. 60 questions will be asked from Mathematics, 30- 30 questions will be asked from Physics and Chemistry subjects.
Students have to secure minimum 36 marks out of 120 marks to be declared pass in AP POLYCET.
- Opening Date to Apply Online: March 2017
- Last date to apply online: April 2017
- AP POLYCET Exam Date: April 2017
- Result Declaration Date: 13 to 15 days after exam date.
How to Apply for AP POLYCET 2017:
- Visit the official website i.e. sbtetap.gov.in
- Search for the link of AP POLYCET 2017.
- Read the information bulletin carefully and fill the application form accordingly.
- Fill the fee detail and upload photo, signature and left thumb impression etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled form carefully.
- Take printout of it for future use.
Dear Candidates, keep visiting our site at regular intervals of time for updates related to exam date, answer keys and result, cut off marks etc. related to this test.
Official Website – www.sbtetap.gov.in