AP ICET Application Form 2017: AP ICET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of AP ICET is Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. This is a state level entrance test conducted by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE every year. The purpose of conducting this entrance test is to provide admission to the deserving candidates in MBA and MCA regular Courses of the Universities and institutions situated in Andhra Pradesh state.
Candidates, who want to pursue MBA or MCA in AP, can apply for this entrance test. They should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. AP ICET Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of February, 21017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017.
AP ICET Application Form 2017 will be available online only. We are providing you necessary information related to AP ICET 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc. in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
AP ICET Application Form 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria for being applicable for AP ICET 2017 is given below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and should hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates of Foreign Nationals will need to satisfy all the requirements set by the concerned University.
- Educational qualifications required for MBA Course: Graduation from recognized university.
- Educational qualifications required for MCA Course: Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as the subject.
- Candidate must secure at least 50% marks in graduation. 45% marks in case of reserved category candidates.
- Starting date to submit application form online: February 2017
- The last date to submit application form online: March 2017
- Admit card availability: 15 days before exam date on official website
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result announcement date: June 2017
- Counselling Process: June 2017
- The application fee for General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- The application fee for SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates can also pay application fee through AP Online Centers/ e-Seva Centers in A.P.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee by online mode i.e. by using Credit card / Debit card/Net banking.
How to Apply for AP ICET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for APICET 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the APICET Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. www.apicet.net.in. We are telling you the way to fill the application form online. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.apicet.net.in
- Search for the link of Application form for AP ICET 2017.
- Fill the application form completely like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail, etc.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Upload the photo, signature, etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form carefully.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Objective type MCQs will be asked in the question paper. Total 200 questions will be asked for 200 marks. The duration of exam will be 150 minutes. The test will be organized in pen paper based mode. Candidates will be given OMR sheets to mark their answers. Questions will be asked from following sections:
Section A: Analytical Ability
- Problem Solving : 55 questions
- Data Sufficiency : 20 questions
Section B: Mathematical Ability
- Statistical Ability : 10 questions
- Algebraic and Geometrical Ability : 30 questions
- Arithmetical Ability : 35 questions
Section-C: Communication Ability
- Reading Comprehension : 15 questions
- Functional Grammar : 15 questions
- Business and Computer Terminology : 10 questions
- Vocabulary : 10 questions
Candidates will be selected for counselling on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Merit list will be issued on the official website. To qualify in the APICET 2017, candidates should secure at least 25% marks in the entrance test. There is no qualifying marks limit for Reserved Category Candidates.
Candidates can check their name from that list. In counseling, candidates will be allotted seats by rank, choice of college, choice of course and availability of seats. Candidates can check the schedule of counseling from the official website. Document verification will also be done at the time of counseling. So, Candidates should bring their original certificates in counseling.
If you want more information related to AP ICET Application Form 2017, you can tell us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.apicet.net.in