AP DEECET Application Form 2017: AP Diploma in Education (D.Ed), Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern etc.
The full form of AP DEECET is Andhra Pradesh Diploma Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. This test is also known as AP DIETCET i.e. AP District Institutes of Educational Training Common Entrance Test. This is an entrance test conducted for admission into 2 years Diploma in Education (D.Ed).
Candidates qualifying in this exam will get admission in D.Ed course in Govt. District Institutes of Educational Training (DIET) colleges and private Teacher Training Institutions (TTC) in Andhra Pradesh state.
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important details like Important Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern etc. related to AP DEECET 2017 before applying.
Candidates can apply for AP DIETCET 2017 via online mode only. AP DEECET 2017 Application Form will be released in the month of April 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017.
We are providing you all necessary information related to AP DEECET Application Form 2017 from this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying for this entrance exam. Must take admission and set career in the teaching sector
AP DEECET Application Form 2017
Eligibility Criteria For AP Diploma in Education (D.Ed)
The detail of eligibility criteria for AP DEECET 2017 is given below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of AP state.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board.
- General Category should secure 455 marks in 12th class and 40% marks in case of reserved category candidates.
- Candidates appearing in 12th class can also apply.
- minimum age limit of the applicant is 17 years.
- Starting date to apply online : 1st week of April 2017
- Closing date to apply online : 3rd week of April 2017
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : May 2017
- Result declaration date : June 2017
Candidates can pay application fee of Rs. 200/-. Application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by using Credit Card/ Debit Card or by using AP Online/ Mee-Seva/E-Seva centers in AP.
How to Apply For AP DEECET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for AP DEECET 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the AP DEECET Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. deecetap.cgg.gov.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form. Note down the following mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website i.e. deecetap.cgg.gov.in
- Search for the link ofDEECET 2017 and click apply online.
- Online Application Form will appear on the screen. Fill the form completely.
- Pay the application fee by any mode as mentioned above and fill the detail in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents etc.(if asked) on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Objective type multi-choice questions will be asked in the question paper. Exam paper will be divided in to two parts i.e. Part A and B. Part A is compulsory for all and in others, candidates will choose the subject. First section, will carry 60 questions for 60 marks and B will carry 40 questions for 40 marks. The exam pattern for both parts is given below:
- Teaching Aptitude : 5 questions
- General knowledge : 5 questions
- English: 10 questions
- Telugu: 10 questions
- Maths: 10 questions
- General Science: 10 questions
- Social Studies : 10 questions
Part B: any one of the above subjects.
- Maths: 40 questions
- Physical Science : 40 questions
- Biological Science : 40 questions
- Social Studies: 40 questions
candidates will select on the basis of marks obtained in the AP DEECET 2017. Merit list will issue on the official website on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates will allott seats on the basis of marks in the entrance test.
If you want more information related to AP DEECET Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in