AMUEEE 2017 Application Form: AMUEEE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc
Aligarh Muslim University i.e. AMU conducts Engineering Entrance Exam i.e. EEE every year. This exam is conducted to give admission to various engineering programs including B. Tech., B.E., B.Arch. in AMU. Students, who want to get admission in university or colleges affiliated to this university, have to clear this entrance test.
The exam is conducted because seats are limited and number of applicants is very large in number. That is why candidates are shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in AMUEEE for giving admission to deserving candidates.
Interested candidates must have a look at the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc. before applying. Application form for AMUEEE 2017 will release in the month of March, 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May, 2017.
Candidates can apply via both online and offline mode. Candidates an get the information related to AMUEEE 2017 Application Form, from this article. So, candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying. Must apply for the exam to make career in the Engineering Fields
AMUEEE 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- You must have passed 12th class from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th class.
- Follwoers, who have done diploma in engineering, can also apply.
- Starting date to submit online application form: March, 2017
- Last date to submit online application form: April, 2017
- Admit Card available: two weeks before exam date
- Date of Examinations: May, 2017
- Result declaration date: June, 2017
- Counselling Process: July, 2017
Courses offered by AMU
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Studies
you can pay fee either by using Debit Card/Credit Card or DD in favor of “Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh” payable at Aligarh. Application fee is Rs. 500/-
How to Apply For AMUEEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for AMUEEE 2017 via online and offline mode as well. In case of offline mode, application form can be bought from the office of the university campus or colleges affiliated to the university.
After filling the application form and paying the application form via DD, candidates can submit the application form in the university campus. The address is given below:
Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Ph: 0571 270 0935
In case of online mode, Candidates have to visit the official website of AMU i.e. www.amu.ac.in. Note down the the steps to fill the application form online:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.amu.ac.in
- Search for the link of AMUEEE 2017.
- Click Apply Online and online application form will appear on screen.
- Fill all required details and fill the fee payment detail also.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form carefully.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Question paper will consist of objective type MCQs. Total 150 questions will ask. One mark will award for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking. The duration of three hours will be provided for attempting the exam.
AMUEEE exam consists of two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. paper 1 is conducted for admissions in Engineering and Technology and Paper 2 is conducted for admissions in the Architecture courses. Questions will ask from three subjects, namely, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
It is expected that counselling will hold in the month of June or July, 2017. Candidates will call for counselling based on their rank in the AMUEEE 2017. In Counselling, Candidates will choose their course and colleges for admission.
The choice will make on the basis of ranks. Document verification will complete in counselling. Detail of documents required at the time of counselling is given below:
- Score Card of AMUEEE 2017
- Admit Card of AMUEEE 2017
- DMC of 10th and 12th Class
- DMC of Diploma in Engineering(if applicable)
- Caste Certificate(in case of reserved category)
If you want any other information related to AMUEEE 2017 Application Form, you can write to us through comment box.
Official Website: www.amu.ac.in