AIMCET Application Form 2017: AIMCET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc.
The full form of AIMCET is All India MCA Common Entrance Test. This is a national level entrance test conducted every year in all parts of India. This test is conducted by IIT, Roorkee to provide admission in Master of Computer Science i.e. MCA at IIT. The purpose of organizing entrance test is to give admission to the deserving candidates in the best college for MCA.
If you want to get admission in MCA in any IIT or any reputed college, then you have to qualify this entrance test. Candidates can fill the AIMCET Application Form 2017 via online mode. AIMCET Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of March 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of June 2017.
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply, Counselling Process, etc. before applying. We are providing you all necessary information related to AIMCET 2017. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
AIMCET Application Form 2017
The following mentioned terms conditions must be fulfilled to be eligible for AIMCET 2017:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must have done Graduation from recognize university in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates appearing in final year of graduation can also apply, but their admission will be confirmed only when they produce their original documents in counseling.
- Starting date to submit application form online: March 2017
- The last date to submit application form online: April 2017
- Admit card availability: 15 days before exam date on official website
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result announcement date: June 2017
- Counselling Process: June 2017
- The application fee for General an OBC Category Candidates will be Rs. 1300/-
- The application fee for Reserved Category Candidates will be Rs. 650/-
- Application fee can be paid by Bank Challan or by online mode like by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Application fee, once paid, will be non-refundable.
How to fill AIMCET Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the AIMCET Application Form 2017 via online mode i.e. from official website i.e. www.iitr.ac.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form via online mode. Note down the following mentioned steps:
Steps to fill the Application Form for AIMCET 2017:
- Visit the Official Website i.e. www.iitr.ac.in
- Search for the l; ink of AIMCET 2017 and click Apply online.
- Online Application Form will appear on a screen.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and thumb impression, etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Objective type multi-choice questions will be asked in the question paper. Total 200 questions will be asked. For every correct answer, you will get four marks, and one extra mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. It means, there will be 1/4th negative marking applicable. Questions will be asked from following sections:
- Mathematics: 100 Questions
- General Awareness: 40 questions
- Analytical Ability: 40 questions
- Logical Reasoning: 40 questions
After the declaration of result, merit list will be issued. Candidates will be eligible for counseling, only if, their name will come under merit list. Counseling will be held in the month of June 2017. The schedule of counseling will be uploaded on the official website.
Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank in the entrance test, choice of college and availability of seats. Document verification will also be done at the time of counselling. If any candidate fails to present their original documents, his/her admission will be cancelled. Download mark sheets will not be accepted.
If any candidate fails to present their original documents, his/her admission will be cancelled. Download mark sheets will not be accepted.
If you want more information related to AIMCET Application Form 2017, you can tell us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.iitr.ac.in