AEEE Application Form 2017: AEEE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, important dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc.
The full form of AEEE is Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination. This is an entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham to give admission to deserving candidates in the 4 year B.Tech. Degree programs.
Candidates, who qualify in this entrance test, will get admission in any one campus out of three campuses of universities, namely, Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore).
Interested candidates must read the eligibility criteria and other information like eligibility Criteria, important dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc. before applying.
Candidates can apply for the AEEE Application Form 2017, via online or offline mode. The application form will be available from the first week of November 2016 and candidates can apply till March 2017. The exam will be conducted in the month of April 2017. You can read necessary information related to AEEE 2017 through this article.
AEEE Application Form 2017
Eligibility Criteria For AEEE
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must be born on or after 1st July 1995.
- Candidates must pass 12th class from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- You must have secured at least 60% marks in PCB with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects.
- Candidates should have passed three-year diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks can also apply.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for AEEE 2017.
- Starting date to submit online application form: November 2016
- The last date to submit online application form: March 2017
- Admit Card available: two weeks before exam date
- Date of Examinations: April 2017
- Result declaration date: May 2017
- Counselling Process: June 2017
Application fee can be paid by using online mode i.e. Net Banking/debit card/credit card or by using offline mode i.e. by using Demand Draft drawn in favor of the “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore”. The detail of application fee is given below:
The application fee is Rs. 1000/-
Form fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply AEEE Application Form 2017
- Candidates can fill up AEEE Application Form 2017 via online an offline mode.
- You can get the application form from the campus Amrita University.
- Candidates can get the printed OMR application form from sale outlets (Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal Bank, and Post Office) & from the counter of the university.
- Online application form will be available from the official website of university i.e. www.amrit.edu. Candidates have to visit the official website and search for the link of Application form for AEEE 2017.
- After that, fill the online application form completely and fill the application fee. Upload the scanned photo and signature etc. After filling the complete form, click submit and take the printout of it for future use.
- After filling the form, candidates have to submit the filled application form copy along with the DD in the given address:
Admission Coordinator, Amrita
School of Engineering Amrita
The question paper will consist ob objective type multi-choice questions. The paper will set in both modes i.e. Pen Paper mode and Computer Based Test also. Total 120 questions will ask and 3 hours duration will be provided to attempt the question paper.
Three marks will award for the correct answer and one extra mark will award for each wrong answer. It means, there will be 1/3rd negative marking. Questions will be asked from following subjects:
- Physics: 35 questions
- Chemistry : 35 questions
- Mathematics: 50 questions
Counseling will start in the month of June 2017. candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for Counseling process. Candidates can check the result and merit list from the official website of the university.
Candidates will choose the course and campus for admission. You will allot seats on the basis of rank obtained in the AEEE 2017. Counseling will hold at all three campuses. Schedule of counseling will upload on the website after declaration of result. Must take serious the exam for setting future in the Engineering.
If you have any doubt or you want any other information, you can write to us in the comment box.
Official Website – www.amrita.edu